Yep same dates
Yep same dates
Anyone likely to be in Ct at the end of nov?
Thats great @emski i think you have made the right decision. What is new donor like? Make sure they dont over use/donate her eggs before your donation xx
Last edited by ECM1981; 29-09-2016 at 08:53.
No I don't think there would be time for any other donations... just waiting to hear back from Dr Le Roux as her egg numbers were quite low but in reality I only need one good one! Far out....
Ok...no go with that donor..her numbers were too low for me to risk on a last shot. But I have a new donor who has had super results on past donations so all back on track...
Hi considering this option. typing before little one is up so Im breif ok sorry
1 i hate flying
2. its cheaper with flights than local donor
3. can you take valium
4. can you fly with embie not yet stuck. i was considering flight straight after ET.
5. cape town clinic recommends 12 days in cape town is this necessary did you do it.
6. where to stay.
7. is south africa that dangerous as I hear on tv.
8. oh gosh there is an 8 quick brain think.........did you go on a tourist visa or medical visa?
9. did you use any other clinics how was your experience. Do they require you to stay for 12 days?
thank you for bearing with me with all my questions.
Im a nervous flyer i was hoping to have ET pop valium get home before embie tries to stick and have valium out of my system.
To do local donor my clinic is roughly costing 19,000
now i know why people go over seas!
sorry to barge in
Last edited by MysticFalls; 05-10-2016 at 06:32.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!