+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Hi ladies. I haven't popped into this thread for awhile as my first de cycle was a complete bomb so I've been gathering myself for another one last attempt. I'm trying to get a quote from cfc at the moment so I can access my super again and have sent 3 emails over two weeks and not one reply. I'm getting worried that a. They don't want to help me b. All of a sudden they're not getting my emails (doubtful) c. They don't work there anymore. It's Karin and DrLR. Anyone else having issues at the moment? In the past they've been great replying pretty quickly.
    Hi @Caesardust nice to see you back, and to hear you are gearing up for another shot.

I'm also going through Dr LR and Karin - usually it's about three day turnaround with Karin atm. Seems weird that you've had no response at all though - did you cc Dr LR as well?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minniemin For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniemin View Post
    Hi @Caesardust nice to see you back, and to hear you are gearing up for another shot.

I'm also going through Dr LR and Karin - usually it's about three day turnaround with Karin atm. Seems weird that you've had no response at all though - did you cc Dr LR as well?
    Yeah I know. I've cced paul in but still nothing. What the?????

Thanks and good to be back on here xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Minniemin  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Caesardust - yeah that's weird - I know Karin doesn't work Fridays - I've had no correspondence with them this week so can't compare notes with you.
    I'm sure there would be a valid reason for it. If you don't hear anything by Monday night, maybe you should email the other doctors as well? X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minniemin For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (16-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy69 View Post
    I mentioned a little earlier in the thread that when I went, I stayed i private cottage accommodation (a bit like AirBnB concept) in Constantia (wine area 10 mins drive from CFC). The 2 places I stayed were:-
    Oaklea Cottagehttp://www.capestay.co.za/oakleacottage/
    Bellevue Cottage http://www.bellevuecottage.co.za/

And I couldn't have been happier. If you are concerned about security (I wasn't but...) both had security alarms and are in compounds surrounded by high fences and electronic gates, like so much of the private 'better' housing in Cape Town.

Good luck with it all - I know it feels a little overwhelming at this stage but don't worry about it, it is easy ! (I am sitting here looking at my sleeping twin DD and DS who started life at CFC. )
    Thanks for this and it's nice to hear it's ok to feel overwhelmed as I am finding it very overwhelming. Thanks again

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kate83 For This Useful Post:

Cathy69  (15-10-2016),Minniemin  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Caesardust - I just wanted to let you know I got an email from Dr Le Roux yesterday. Karin has been answering my emails overnight usually. They have been pretty good. But yes maybe you should email one of the other doctors if you don't hear back from them. It's frustrating when they don't email back.

Kate83 - We have been to Cape Town 3 times & much the same as the others have stayed at Waterfront, Green Point & De Waterkant. When we go in January we have booked an apartment in De Waterkant again - this time through Airbnb. So much cheaper with Airbnb.

Canuck - Congratulations on your BFP! That is so great and I am so happy for you x

Good luck to the girls going over the next couple of months.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (16-10-2016),Canuck1  (17-10-2016),Minniemin  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli its going well. We leave in 2 weeks for ukraine. We will meet our surrogate. Im very anxious today and feeling 'weird'. Probably just nerves. Im sorry i have not been reading the over 40s thread, actually i cant even find it when i search it, so i am not up to date with your journey. How did your last transfer go? Pm me if that easier. Xxx

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (17-10-2016),mardicharli  (17-10-2016),Minniemin  (16-10-2016),Tahli  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #14

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone done the one- off depot injection instead of Synarel spray?
    I've been back through lots of threads and can only really find comments about Synarel.
    I'm going to my GP next week to order meds so any advice or comments would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ECM1981 how exciting you get to meet your surrogate - understand the anxiety too - it's a big deal!
    Hopefully the beginning of a very happy story for you x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Minniemin For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniemin View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Has anyone done the one- off depot injection instead of Synarel spray?
    I've been back through lots of threads and can only really find comments about Synarel.
    I'm going to my GP next week to order meds so any advice or comments would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    I know Vixjc on the Greek thread did zoladex which is a depo injection you do once and had no issue with it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Minniemin  (16-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minniemin, thanks yes we are excited i used the depot injection 2 times over my CT trips. I cant remember exactly what it was called, maybe dipheraline. It was about $450 and i had to order it in at the pharmacy but it was a lot easier then syneral. Goodluck

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Minniemin  (17-10-2016)