Closed Thread
Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    @Neebeginnings284 yep I'm 27 weeks with a BB via Wazza FET right now.
    Thank you!!! Wonderful!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    What did you get before taking DHEA? So glad you've got such a great result yay!!!!
    Thank you. My cycle before DHEA was: 10 eggs were collected, 7 were mature, 4 fertilised and 1 made it to blastocyst on day 6. It then came back as abnormal. I was then told I had bad quality eggs and might need an egg donor one day. And then I changed to Warren

3. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Just wondering if anyone has any success stories with BB graded embryos? I've been told yes by the nurses but I'm feeling anxious leading up to my very first transfer that my embryo isn't AA or AB. Needing a confidence boost!
    Hi! I'm 24 wks with a 7BB extracted from a prior clinic. Did all the tests and prep work (vitamins, boosts, intralipids etc) with Waz/Charlotte and decided to put this one in as my cycle with Waz wasn't back in time as the eggs were being PGD tested. Hope it all works out for you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    Hi! I'm 24 wks with a 7BB extracted from a prior clinic. Did all the tests and prep work (vitamins, boosts, intralipids etc) with Waz/Charlotte and decided to put this one in as my cycle with Waz wasn't back in time as the eggs were being PGD tested. Hope it all works out for you!
    Thanks for letting me know. Fantastic! Looks like it was all meant to be for you!!

We have a 6BB waiting for us

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #5

@sumteg wow! Did Wazza/Charlotte put it back in there or was it done at old clinic? And what are the boosts - pregnyl after the transfer?
    Last edited by ange1111; 07-10-2016 at 12:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. Fantastic! Looks like it was all meant to be for you!!

We have a 6BB waiting for us

My 6BB's X2 DET was a blighted ovum. All my embryos were graded by QFG. All were 5BB or 6BB. Mind you my last transfer was a 5aa abd it failed too. My advice would be to add in intrapilids if you can. I never have but others who did seem to get BFP'S.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (07-10-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-10-2016),Chyna  (08-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #5

For those who went to Wazza/Charlotte after other clinics did your stim cycle length change much?. For instance I've done six cycles and all have had EPU on day 14. I'm trying plan next cycle when Wazza is here (to do hubbys TESE). I'm with charlotte. Thanks loves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had better outcomes in terms of getting PGS normal embryos due to stimming with Wazza/Charlotte? I'm just wondering if all the meds and supps (I've already been on melatonin and DHEA intermittently) they give and their stim protocols can help to get better quality embryos? I'm wondering if I hold off testing some embies we've got at another clinic and get on with a stim cycle next month...hmm
    Dear I had so far the best stim result with Wazza out of 5 stim. I am doing second stim with Wazza now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those who went to Wazza/Charlotte after other clinics did your stim cycle length change much?. For instance I've done six cycles and all have had EPU on day 14. I'm trying plan next cycle when Wazza is here (to do hubbys TESE). I'm with charlotte. Thanks loves
    Have they given you the treatment plan? It would depend on what protocol they put you on. I am on longer cycle during both stim because I amon down reg protocol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (08-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ange1111 no mine changed I was over 14 days to get some smaller follicles to grow. He then reviewed me every day to see if the smaller ones caught up.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (08-10-2016)