Closed Thread
Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 yeah wazza asks for sufficient fluid intake which would reduce the chance of ohss as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Yes, I'll do the cd2 lining scan locally, it'll cost $240 with $83 back from Medicare. Then the cd12 scan I'll fly up to Brissie for bcos I want Wazza to be the one doing it & see how things are looking
    I did cd6 scan with m ivf at mt Waverley, I find the nurse okay for the starting scan, not sure where else is a good option for scans.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 nurse said I can go to own pathology and ultrasound and they can arrange it to be 1 day before injection start so I can claim Medicare but I didn't know any good one to go to except the Monash ultrasound which I quite like lol...just it is too far now I don't need to head into the city. Oh well, I will see how it goes on Wednesday for my second scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were after.

We did a half donor half DH sperm cycle with Warren last year, it is legal however they can't mix the embryos up. So you can't just put in whatever we knew we were using donor sperm embryos.

It was a great choice for us. DH needed one last try and wanted to be sure it was a sperm issue. We got 26 eggs. None of DH made it past day 3 and we got 4 blastocyst (our first ever) from the donor. My egg quality is great so this was amazing.

We are now starting again we got BFP from that fresh cycle but our son was stillborn. Sadly the other 3 were BFN. We will be doing a full cycle with the same donor this time so hopefully we will have a nice collection to transfer.
    @mummymaybe i am so sorry to hear of your angel baby xox i can truly only imagine what that must be like. And thank you so much for clarifying my legality comment coz id hate to give people the wrong info. Also, thanks so much for popping in to give me hope xox After what you must have been through, it puts things in perspective and if i ever got a bfp id give it to you instead if i could xox

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-10-2016),mummymaybe  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @pingc383 thats ok dont worry about which thread you post on, its easy to get mixed up. Ive done it before. :-) @Rosie8888 So... we had 7 eggs fertilise out of 9 but by day 3 we only had 2 good embies left, which the fs said means that dh's spermies are no good. And we had no idea that was the case. So we were very shocked and disappointed. So we have 2x day 3, 8 cell embies on board but if they dont work it looks like we will have to use donor sperm and donor eggs and come back (and pay$$$) for a whole other cycle. So we were pretty floored by that. But dr.n was so great. Dh is leaving a frozen sperm sample so we wont have to pay for his flight. Then dr.n will use the same donor and do a split/shared cycle where he will fertilise some donor eggs with dh's sperm and some eggs with donor sperm and see what happens (Its illegal to do this in australia). That way we should end up with some good day 5 blasties even if the ones with dh's sperm dont make it.) Dr.n will freeze the embies, then all i have to do is return to athens for 1 day and do a FET whenever i like. So, things didnt go to plan BUT i am pupo at the moment and we have a plan in place if this cycle doesnt work out. :-) xox
    Oh honey sorry to hear about dh sperm. It's going to happen and at least you'll save on an airfare. Great that you have a plan. Try and enjoy the rest of your stay. Big hugs honey xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    Good luck with EPU this Friday, fx wazza getting u many golden eggs!
    Hi ladies, Following on from my post about recommending DHEA. After being on it for 5ish months on Friday I had 16 eggs collected, 12 were mature and 9 fertilised. Today at day 5 we have 5 eggs! (3 are 5AA, 4AA and 5BB) Two are still being watched. Pretty happy with that

9. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (05-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    Far out babe, what a journey! I'm so glad you are going again now.

We are going to try this option if we do a cycle with Charlotte/Wazza. I've got a few frozens we will grow out and test next month then if need to we will launch into a cycle (if there's still time this year).

I do have egg quality issues related to my age (41, nearly 42) but we want to give it a shot with donor and DP again - splitting. Although we will have under ten eggies.

Did you find the donors on offer through QFG were good to choose from? Also did you do all ICSI with that cycle? Thank you and wishing you all the best for your next bub X
    @ange1111 :-) im a freeloader on this thread, i had plans to see wazza so i joined the thread but i live 1200km away from wazza, so im actually in greece right now where i did this de cycle! (Dont ask me to explain the logic of "brisbane is too far to travel so I'll go to athens" instead!) So its anonymous donor, but a third of the price of wazzas fly in a know donor thing. Im half maltese so greece is a good place to find people that look like me and there no waiting time to find a donor. Its 10k for a donor cycle plus flights and accom so we made a holiday out of it. So, ive never met wazza but i like the thread and all the lovely ladies on here and ive made good friends so ive stuck around :-)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (05-10-2016),Chyna  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ange1111 oh, i didnt even ask if we did icsi, i dont think we dud because we thought dh sperm was all good, it looks good under the microscope but doesnt seem it is. I'll make sure i write that i am doing oseas de ivf in my posts from now on because ive just realised it could be misleading/confusing for ladies wondering about wazza seeing this is a wazza thread!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (05-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Oh wow, well done!!!! That's great!!! So glad I started it 6 days ago lol!! I hope I don't have to be on it for too long!!! Congrats hun! Are you PGDing them or just transferring them?

Did you use growth hormone as well??
    Thank you! We are doing PGD. Yes I used HGH for the last 2 rounds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge how's Greece going Hun ? Still making most of it ? X