Closed Thread
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @pingc383 thats ok dont worry about which thread you post on, its easy to get mixed up. Ive done it before. :-) @Rosie8888 So... we had 7 eggs fertilise out of 9 but by day 3 we only had 2 good embies left, which the fs said means that dh's spermies are no good. And we had no idea that was the case. So we were very shocked and disappointed. So we have 2x day 3, 8 cell embies on board but if they dont work it looks like we will have to use donor sperm and donor eggs and come back (and pay$$$) for a whole other cycle. So we were pretty floored by that. But dr.n was so great. Dh is leaving a frozen sperm sample so we wont have to pay for his flight. Then dr.n will use the same donor and do a split/shared cycle where he will fertilise some donor eggs with dh's sperm and some eggs with donor sperm and see what happens (Its illegal to do this in australia). That way we should end up with some good day 5 blasties even if the ones with dh's sperm dont make it.) Dr.n will freeze the embies, then all i have to do is return to athens for 1 day and do a FET whenever i like. So, things didnt go to plan BUT i am pupo at the moment and we have a plan in place if this cycle doesnt work out. :-) xox
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 02-10-2016 at 18:09.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (05-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 no he refuses to ice then haha, he also put cold water on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 hey hun, yes we did all the test, his % of chromosome abnormalities is slightly higher than expected but we are still giving his swimmers a few chances first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge sorry to hear you have experienced this. How's hubby going ? Congrats on being pupo. I have everything crossed for you that you will not need to think of returning. Sending you love I'm glad to hear that dr N was really good and supporting for you xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 you can call to find out about the test results, he was very clear that it's both egg and sperm combination and already mentioned egg/sperm donors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @pingc383 thats ok dont worry about which thread you post on, its easy to get mixed up. Ive done it before. :-) @Rosie8888 So... we had 7 eggs fertilise out of 9 but by day 3 we only had 2 good embies left, which the fs said means that dh's spermies are no good. And we had no idea that was the case. So we were very shocked and disappointed. So we have 2x day 3, 8 cell embies on board but if they dont work it looks like we will have to use donor sperm and donor eggs and come back (and pay$$$) for a whole other cycle. So we were pretty floored by that. But dr.n was so great. Dh is leaving a frozen sperm sample so we wont have to pay for his flight. Then dr.n will use the same donor and do a split/shared cycle where he will fertilise some donor eggs with dh's sperm and some eggs with donor sperm and see what happens (Its illegal to do this in australia). That way we should end up with some good day 5 blasties even if the ones with dh's sperm dont make it.) Dr.n will freeze the embies, then all i have to do is return to athens for 1 day and do a FET whenever i like. So, things didnt go to plan BUT i am pupo at the moment and we have a plan in place if this cycle doesnt work out. :-) xox
    I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were after.

We did a half donor half DH sperm cycle with Warren last year, it is legal however they can't mix the embryos up. So you can't just put in whatever we knew we were using donor sperm embryos.

It was a great choice for us. DH needed one last try and wanted to be sure it was a sperm issue. We got 26 eggs. None of DH made it past day 3 and we got 4 blastocyst (our first ever) from the donor. My egg quality is great so this was amazing.

We are now starting again we got BFP from that fresh cycle but our son was stillborn. Sadly the other 3 were BFN. We will be doing a full cycle with the same donor this time so hopefully we will have a nice collection to transfer.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (05-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (03-10-2016),pingc383  (02-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Thank you for sharing hun. Can I ask, did any of the sperm tests you did with Wazza find DH's sperm issues or were they all clear?
    @pingc383 yes we knew DH had very poor morphology and motility and I'm certain his fish showed issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Thank you hun xx

How are you going? Are you currently cycling?
    Just started a long down reg cycle. Hopefully we have some luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 I woke up around 2:30 am due to heavy rain and then the patch headache started, took it off at 3 am haha....

Drink plenty of water, 3 litres a day, will reduce the likelihood of headaches, otherwise you can get mersyndol (otc med) which my friend said clear the headache for her. I was doing gardening yesterday and probably was dehydrated so headache kicked in straight away.

Will you be doing full stim or just a trial cycle to test out lining? I have everything crossed for you to get a improved lining reading for future transfers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #5

@Charlie74 oh it sounds awful dear. I got some headache last round so bought mersyndol but haven't taken any. I found drinking more water helped before, a friend did say second time wearing the patch was a lot more painful than the first cycle, let's hope that isn't the case.

Will you be doing the scan locally?