Closed Thread
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Thanks so much for your post! Did you have any bad side affects?
    No worries. Side effects were that my skin got oily and over the last month I've noticed increased 'down' type hair on my face. Apparently it all goes away...eekk!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Btae Thank you!!! Excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    Good luck with EPU this Friday, fx wazza getting u many golden eggs!
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Chyna @Rosie8888 Greece is lovely, we've been having a great time. Its 6:30am here and we are wide awake. Epu is today so we are excited to get the show underway. Thanks for thinking of me xox
    Good luck!!!! Will be thinking of you xox

4. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

Btae  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @LillyM where did you get your bottle of 100 DHEA for $70? Do you remember the name of the compounding chemist you bought it from? It looks like the place you bought it from is the cheapest..
    I just checked my receipt, I paid 61 for 100 but I am based in Melbourne.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gen72 I'm thinking of you! It's a very scary situation but at least you can be assured you're in the very best of hands. My little girl made an early arrival in 2013 and we spent three weeks in the nicu/special care at Mater and they are not only amazing at what they do but the most caring, compassionate, empathetic staff I've ever met. All the best xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gen72 thinking of you Hun. A friend had a baby had 25 weeks it can be very confronting but it also shows you how strong the little babies are and the technology etc out these days to help them is amazing. Hoping baby stays in there for longer for you xxxx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (29-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #5

@gorgeousgeorge hoping that you guys got lots of lovely eggs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gen72 That's so tough, so glad you went to the doctor... Thinking of you and have everything crossed that baby stays in for a lot longer xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @gorgeousgeorge hoping that you guys got lots of lovely eggs xxx
    @Rosie8888 we did! Dr N said more than 10 and i didnt ask how many coz i didnt care??? bizarre but true. I know more than 10 is what tgey hope for and its more than i could ever producd. I know ive chosen the option most likely to work, so i truly feel like there is nothing more i can do, which is a weight off my mind. (P.s. i swear to god, i think i saw my donor in the clinic! So i know my donor had to be at the clinic at the same day as me and dh had to be there for him to give his sample and they do the egg pick up at the actual clinic under light sedation. So anyway, in the waiting room there were 2 couples - me and dh, and another couple with the lady gaving blonde hair. Then the only other people in the waiting room was a single lady who I s h i t you not, looked exactly like me! And another single lady with blonde hair that looked heaps like the blonde lady from the other couple. Dr N came out to us and said hello and that he would see us soon and that he was busy doing egg pick ups. Then went straight over to the single lady that looked like me and she went with him. I figured theyd find someone with brown hair, weight/height and skin tone like me but i never thought theyd be able to find someone with a similar face to me, iykwim. Amazing, and im gonna believe it was anyway, even if it wasnt :-) I find out tomorrow how fertilisation went and hopefully I'll have a transfer on monday :-)

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (05-10-2016),Btae  (30-09-2016),Chyna  (04-10-2016),Grace1  (30-09-2016),LillyM  (30-09-2016),newbeginnings284  (30-09-2016),Tahli  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge that's awesome news way more than I could
    Ever produce too. I was flat out getting 6 at 27 years old. That's such a Great way to look at it. That's just amazing sounds like they really do amazing work and she looks like you that's even more amazing. I'm really happy for you. Eeek it's so exciting and all happening xxxxxx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (30-09-2016),Grace1  (30-09-2016)