Closed Thread
Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I wouldn't stress over timing the supplements too much hun just try your best.

As for the puregon injections they should definitely be done at the same time and yes I take them out of the fridge to warm up before I inject. It stings less that way too. Have also warmed the vials up in my hand in the past if I forget to take them out in advance.
    Have to agree with you hun taking them outta the fridge

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Grace1 - Hun Warren gave me the option of delaying my first cycle because he was going to be away and I took that option and delayed things. However I have said I will never do that again as I have had Charlotte do many of my scans and appointments and one of my EPU since and she is amazing I loved her and she works just like Warren so try not to stress you will be in safe hands. As for the coldpack yes DH does his nightly duty and sits on it before bed each night haha!! He also puts cold water on his bits in the shower. I think he likes to do something that he feels is helping actually as he watches me put myself through so much. Will check tonight with him exactly how long he leaves it, think its about 30 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Lol, this made me laugh. My DH doesn't do it... He says his puts cold water on his nuts but won't do the cold pack thing, even tho he said he would.

Wazza said 30 mins cold pack, which I think would hurt.. I wouldn't want to put a cold pack on my ahem for 30 mins...
    Haha that made me laugh, DH doesn't put it directly on his skin he puts the ice in his shorts but over his boxers. Cant imagine having to put it directly on for half an hour that sounds painful!

@Chyna / @Heyside - how long do you take them out for to reach room temp in your experience? 1 hour?

Would I do the same with menopur?
    Oh no hun not that long probably about 10 minutes and if they are still cold to touch I warm them up in my hands until they have warmed slightly.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @Heyside, that's really good to hear about Charlotte, I won't stress now !!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, it was 4pm their time!!

It's now coming up to 5pm their time!!
    I would ring them hun you would hate to not get an answer I have done that before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    Thanks so much @Heyside, that's really good to hear about Charlotte, I won't stress now !!
    Haha I am sure you will still stress about something we all do but at least its one less thing to stress about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 Oh geez ...Did you ring them? I hope you can get hold of them...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #5

@Grace1 Hun dh refuses to ice his ahem, he put cold water for dunno how long each day.
    @pingc383 Hun did they tell you to start?

In terms of supplement taking, I take them whenever I remember/can, not the best practice I know.

No one told me about fsh being in room temperature before injections so I have been doing them straight out of Fridge lol....oh dear. Kate did say that once menopur is mixed it can be kept in room temperature up to 28 days so actually not required to be refrigerated.
    Last edited by Btae; 21-10-2016 at 21:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies- If anyone's interested I found a better price on those 200mg progesterone pessaries- only $51 for 30 at The Compounding Lab at Albion. Was paying $90 for 30 at Spring Hill with quotes up to $200 elsewhere! Always worth ringing around.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ping woohoo!! Great to see wazza agreeing with you starting tomorrow. It is good that you are not stressed, fx for a great cycle result!

Regarding icing the nuts, totally agree with you, dh often said how much I have gone through each cycle but he won't ice them even for 3 mins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 - I think the population would have ceased if it was left to the men haha! 😂. Great news that you can get started tomorrow hun, thats a good way to be about your cycle, each step at a time.
    @softshellcrab - That's worth knowing hun, glad you found a better option x