Closed Thread
Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    can somebody please explain to me what happens if I'm wanting to do day 5 pgd testing, as I believe epu needs to be on certain days with QFG in order for pgd to take place.

I recall somebody saying they adjust adjust the dates....does this mean they stim u for an extra day or 2 so that epu lands on the right days or do they actually change your cd1 to be say on cd3.. I hope I'm explaining myself clearly here....I just don't get how they can adjust it?? Thanks so much again...I'm sure after I've done this first cycle with Warren I won't have so many questions!! xx
    Hun, they will align your EPU to be on tue - fri, stim start date didn't change for me. If you only want day5 pgd, make sure nurse knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    Thanks lovely @Heyside... Gee it's so hard to plan ahead...xx how are you doing??
    It is hard hun that was issue at my last cycle and Warren pushed it out until a Tuesday EPU. Unfortunately my eggs all grew unevenly and all weren't able to be picked up but I put that down to meds. All good with me thanks hun, waiting for af at the start of next week so I can get started again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    We will be cycle buddies!! Mine arrives at the end of next week tho...
    😊 nice to cycle with someone, will see when af actually arrives I stopped provera yesterday which should bring it on but who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If my AF comes on time, I'm going to be one of those people that will need an EPU on Monday..

They need to open their labs on Sundays!! Genea does!!
    You don't know that for sure hun depending on how things go through your cycle. My last cycle thr injections were delayed as my lining was too thick so things took longer than expected.

Oh wow you're doing a different protocol.. Why did he put you on provera? How does that help?
    The provera isn't a protocol as such, my af never arrives naturally so has to be brought on with meds, gotta love those pcos symptoms. I haven't had an af since my failed cycle in August, suppose it has some advantages though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside sorry to hear last cycle didn't go well, hopefully Warren has adjusted it back to what worked for you. Fx for many good quality matured eggs!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    @Heyside sorry to hear last cycle didn't go well, hopefully Warren has adjusted it back to what worked for you. Fx for many good quality matured eggs!
    Thanks hun hopefully its a better cycle all round this time, it's about time we got that one good embie.

Hope everyone else is doing ok in here xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

I have an empty bucket of rubbish eggs...

Fx for both of us hun.. You doing any intralipids at St Andrews or are you clear of immune issues?
    I don't think its any better to get lots of crappy eggs all it does is fill be with false hope 😳. Hoping we both get a good result x

Yes will be doing intralipids at st Andrews, my NK cells are only very slightly raised but I am at the point where Warren is throwing everything at me. If you have major immune issues it might be worth discussing with both dctrs the reasons for doing it over the time they do to give you more of an insight into reasonings. I will have mine on CD11 when I go down for a scan, Warren has a good system with the hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Btae @pingc383 and @Heyside xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are putting out two best embies back this cycle as my lining is always better on a stimulated cycle and will pgd anything else we have if anything. Hopefully the pgd works for you hun and you get the one lucky one you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No hun I have run out of PGD normals now so everything will be from stimulation this time round. Its a risk to take putting none tested ones back but I don't want to waste my lining and it was Warren's suggestion and we are rolling with it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-10-2016),pingc383  (15-10-2016)