Closed Thread
Page 17 of 74 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    What day are you @newbeginnings284 I've lost track?
    I'm only day 8. I'm so impatient atm too. We did our first IVF consult in feb and this'll finally be my first transfer...perhaps that's why I'm being impatient. Not sleeping too well either, perhaps that's why.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    @gorgeousgeorge how are you honey?
    Hi @Chyna im going really well, thanks for thinking of me :-) im getting organised to try a donor embryo cycle. We figure that will probably give us the best chance as our own 'ingredients' are past their use by date :-)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (13-10-2016),Chyna  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Hi @Chyna im going really well, thanks for thinking of me :-) im getting organised to try a donor embryo cycle. We figure that will probably give us the best chance as our own 'ingredients' are past their use by date :-)
    That's fantastic honey, know what you mean about used by dates. Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 Hun, sorry I was out yesterday, needed some time to process the cycle and regroup. My big fur baby gave me plenty of TLC which was nice.

For my cycles, I usually do first two scans in Melbourne, I was offered to do it with Melb ivf clinic at mt Waverley which is open from 7:30. Then I fly up for the final scan, you would have to be in brissy the night before as Warren does scan early in the morning. For EPU then I guess it would depend on your EPU time, my first cycle EPU was 11am, second was scheduled for 8am which they asked to be in hospital by 6:45am. If you could work remotely then it may be less stressful to just stay in Brisbane from the last scan to EPU. It definitely adds a bit more difficulty cycling interstate but it was a bit better than I expected. All the ivf drugs are available from slade Richmond except that lucrin trigger.

I believe EPU is only Monday to Friday, not sure about ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Btae x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NewBeginnings I hear you!! It takes most of my focus most of the time. I am trying a lot harder recently to gain some perspective otherwise I'm not doing very well! I find meditation app like Calm and seeing a counsellor at the moment is helping me! Hope you can take it easy during this time and have so much success!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ange1111 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @ange1111, what suburb is Ramsay pharmacy? Do you remember? Google says North Shore hospital ? Is that where you got it from?
    Northern NSW Tweed but they got it in from supplier so try any branch nearest to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #5

@pingc383 I travel with fsh and gh back and forth between Melbourne and Brisbane, just make sure you put 2 packs of ice in the insulation bag and store in your checkin luggage, it should be fine. Normally ice is still rock hard when I unpack it.

Also the girls from the clinic might be able to organise a courier to send the gh down to you, it was offered to me as an option but I managed to find it locally for $365 per vial/10mg. Have you checked with pharmacy partnered with ivf clinic locally? I normally need 3 to 4 vials per cycle.
    Last edited by Btae; 13-10-2016 at 13:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge i have my fingers and toes crossed for your donor cycle!!
    @newbeginnings284 hope you feel better soon, plenty of rest Hun.

Hi to all you lovely ladies!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    If Wazza is closed on Sunday and I need a day 2 scan and that day 2 happens to be a Sunday, is it bad if he does the scan on cd 3 instead or does it have to be on cd 2? I don't know any local scan places that open on Sunday..
    No its not an issue at all hun he will just do it on CD3 he will just be checking that all is good to start and lining is thin enough it etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    can somebody please explain to me what happens if I'm wanting to do day 5 pgd testing, as I believe epu needs to be on certain days with QFG in order for pgd to take place.

I recall somebody saying they adjust adjust the dates....does this mean they stim u for an extra day or 2 so that epu lands on the right days or do they actually change your cd1 to be say on cd3.. I hope I'm explaining myself clearly here....I just don't get how they can adjust it?? Thanks so much again...I'm sure after I've done this first cycle with Warren I won't have so many questions!! xx
    Yes unfortunately @Grace1 its only because the lab isn't open for testing over the weekend so if your embies are day 5 on a weekend it cant be done. If EPU falls on a Tuesday they will push them out until they reach day 6 and do the testing then. If epu is Monday then pgd cant be done due to them being day 5/6 on a weekend. Its frustrating but apparently Warren has argued with the lab in the past about it. Hopefully your body works in with the plan x