Warren said for FET a cd12 scan then transfer 5 days after (maybe 6 for embryos frozen at 6) ... so my bad, it is medicated FET, no ovulation required.
Just saw Warren an hour ago, nervously waiting for the bloodv test result to confirm EPU tomorrow morning, if he isn't happy then I have to re-trigger, poor dh is sick with bad cold and waiting to hear whether to get on flight....
Also, with the FET do you know if they give you a trigger then? I'm assuming scan is to check the lining but I wonder if need to ovulate to tell your body to prepare lining of perhaps it doesn't matter?
We're heading up to check out donor sperm next week as we are thinking when we next cycle (in nov if FET doesn't work) then we may try half donor sperm - seems silly now that I've found out my AMH is so low and it's likely low fert rates are due to my side not his but he has always said we should not leave any stone unturned on this journey. Not to say he doesn't have any issues with it, he does. But we thought we'd have the appt and look at the profiles and then we have options - Charlotte mentioned we could do half and half donor/DPs sperm...be great if I had tonnes of eggies but we get between 4-9. Anyone else been down this path?
I got a FET sheet and it doesn't mention any trigger.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!