Closed Thread
Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @pingc383 - Hi hun I have requested the embryoscope on all 3 of my cycles with Warren, unfortunately the first time it was booked up so no room for me however they have since bought another one so more availability. The advantage of it is the scientists can look in on the embies through a video link so no disturbance of taking them out of the best environment and exposing them to unatural environment. Also they can watch a video of each embies development therefore having more information when deciding which embie to put back. Unfortunately though no you cant watch the video yourself you can get updates daily but last cycle I only rang for them every few days. I have also used the Scitropin in the past hin but sorry I cant remember the vial size, I am using Saizen this cycle.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (11-10-2016),Grace1  (11-10-2016),pingc383  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @pingc383 not at all :-) thanks for all the info and taking the time to write it all out :-)
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 11-10-2016 at 18:09.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else here on 200mg progesterone pessaries? Can I ask how much you're paying and where from? I'm currently paying $90 for 30 at my life my health compounding pharmacy at Spring Hill which was cheapest last time I rang around- but my OB said there's a new product you can get from regular (i.e. not compounded) chemists that's much cheaper. I've rang around but all the prices I've been quoted are far more expensive, so thought I'd ask you ladies

6. The Following User Says Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    Is anyone else here on 200mg progesterone pessaries? Can I ask how much you're paying and where from? I'm currently paying $90 for 30 at my life my health compounding pharmacy at Spring Hill which was cheapest last time I rang around- but my OB said there's a new product you can get from regular (i.e. not compounded) chemists that's much cheaper. I've rang around but all the prices I've been quoted are far more expensive, so thought I'd ask you ladies
    Can you get them from warren. You get 40 400mg pesseries for around $100?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @mummymaybe but he only supplies 400mg- I used these during my cycles with Wazza and til week 12 but my OB has kept me on the lower 200mg pessaries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 - Yes hun they are both GH, definately worth looking around for the cheapest its very expensive. Yes hun I will be doing the long down regulated cycle with a crossover chaged from synarel to Decapeptyl though this time and back to the puregon instead of alternating puregon and menapur. Its worked well in the past I get the quantity just struggle with quality.
    @gorgeousgeorge - As @pingc383 mentioned Warren does the FISH test and other tests which are pretty through. My DH has had those done before cycle and all came back looking good. After failed cycles though Warren mentioned last appointment that can not guarantee all is ok and he may still have an issue that can't be detected by science today.
    @softshellcrab - When I have used the 200mg pessaries in the past hin we have got them through the Wesley hospital at EPU they are not compounded and are the opori brand. I know a cheaper script is given out to get you through your in cycle 2ww after that it becomes more expensive.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sadly my lining was to thick and ovaries to active today to start a fresh cycle. I'll keep going with synarel and add progonova and provera for 16 days then wait a bleed and see him day 2.

In exciting news he agreed to transfer 2 fresh embryos once we get to that point!!!

Charlotte will probably do pick up and transfer but I'm ok with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Sadly my lining was to thick and ovaries to active today to start a fresh cycle. I'll keep going with synarel and add progonova and provera for 16 days then wait a bleed and see him day 2.

In exciting news he agreed to transfer 2 fresh embryos once we get to that point!!!

Charlotte will probably do pick up and transfer but I'm ok with that.
    I always start my cycles with progynova and provera hun to bring on af as I have no natural cycle. Hope that does the trick and all is good next time. Great news that he will transfer 2, we will be doing 2 untested and then pgd any remaining as my lining is always better during stimulation. Charlotte is lovely so all shoukd be good there.

Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I'm starting to get really nervous.. I know Wazza does a day 2 lining scan.. Usually on day 2 I had a medium flow and on day 3 it virtually stops and then restarts on day 4!!!! I'm worried I too will have too thick a lining to start...
    My lining was not thin enough last cycle hun and Warren just kept me on the synarel for longer it wasn't an issue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warren described it to me as the lining is old so its like trying to plant a seed in old soil its better for it to be thin to start off with so you can start a fresh with new soil haha!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep @ange1111 as @Heyside said you get a better lining for transfer if you start fresh rather than build on old lining.

Exactly, I'm doing a short "medicated" cycle to get me going as soon as possible.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (12-10-2016),Heyside  (12-10-2016)