+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF babies due June/July/August 2017

I got my BFP today Due 3rd June 2017, I can't wait to see some familiar names joining me!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (27-09-2016),missjade90  (02-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!! I am due on the 2nd June but through IUI. IVF is such a gruelling process so Im incredibly happy for you and your BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @missjade90 I feel incredibly blessed, my IVF journey has been really successful & short lived compared to others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, we have been going through IVF for 18 months and had our 8th transfer on the 20th September, went for bloods on the 29th September due to the public holiday on the 30th. Did not hear from them on the 29th, finally got the courage to call on the 3rd of October and found out we are pregnant. We are due early June 2017.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @hopefulmel are you having another BT this week? I had me second BETA taken today so I'm just waiting on the call to find out how things are going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AmyEL, second one is on Thursday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope you're all feeling fab. I'm feeling nauseous most of the day now. I went and checked in with my GP today, I had hoped she'd agree to send me for more bloods (she's been through IVF herself) but she wants me to go for an early dating scan but keep the original dating scan booked via my clinic.

I told her I was feeling very anxious and she was understanding, I've had m/c x 2 prior to DD and this IVF thing is also quite the journey. My new scan is tomorrow and I have one booked in on the 17th which is the one referred by my clinic. I'm hoping tomorrow at 5+6 that I'll be able to see a little flicker (or two hahah).

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting @jess8383 that was great of your GP, it's so nice when they are understanding. Have you had anymore betas since your BFP?

I'm feeling ok, waiting for my second beta results to be phoned through... I've have bad diarrhoea as my morning sickness (had it with my last 2) so that is starting to play havoc! But could be worse! Our scan will be 19th October hopefully, we can't book till we get our 6 week beta back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No more betas since the original @AmyEL, that's part of the reason why I'm so anxious!
    Sorry for TMI, I've gone from constipated last week to 2-3 times a day this week. Wonderful hormones playing havoc with our gut!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BETA results, HCG up to 4473, P4 has come down a little so going to keep an eye on it (77 last week, 33 this week) E2 is good (missed the level)