+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    I'm not really into perfume but my mum gave me Daisy by Marc Jacobs and l really like it. Have a spray most mornings but it will probably last until l'm 90..does perfume even go off?? I have no idea.
    I find perfume goes 'off' about 2 years after you start using it (sometimes sooner). It's still wearable, but the fragrance will be different and less fresh.

I used to love displaying mine, but these days I keep them in a drawer as they are best stored in a dark place.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (28-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Where do you buy your perfume? Chemist, department store, on-line?

I love fragrance but unfortunately most don't like me - my skin chemistry has a habit of turning most to cat pee! I did go to my local chemist today and got a spray of flower bomb that so far smells like old lady perfume on me....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Waggers70 View Post
    Where do you buy your perfume? Chemist, department store, on-line?

I love fragrance but unfortunately most don't like me - my skin chemistry has a habit of turning most to cat pee! I did go to my local chemist today and got a spray of flower bomb that so far smells like old lady perfume on me....
    I buy where ever I can get it cheapest, generally (Chemist Warehouse seems pretty competitive with pricing, sometimes online stores/ebay).

When I had more disposable income in my 20's I'd go to a perfume shop because the service was really good and they'd take the time to let you try a number of fragrances until you found what you wanted.

Skin chemistry is so crucial. I've smelled perfume on others that has smelled fantastic, but then put it on my skin and it's just not the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    It was an Australis body spray.

This bad boy:

Attachment 84605

It was the must have fragrance circa 1996 for teens (at my high school anyway ).

As for the Body Shop scents - I remember the fragrances you mentioned as well as Fuzzy Peach and Ananya.
    I remember waterberry! I still have this bad boy - there's still some left in it too, though I'm too scared to spray 15 year old body spray on myself now
    IMG_1475068322.958131.jpg

OP for summer I love CK One (if you can find their summer editions they're so nice!), I have a Ralph Lauren in a pink bottle with a number 2 on it that is gorgeous for summer, and anything Marc Jacobs, all the time.

I also love my Bvlgari Rose Essentielle because I adore everything rose, but some people seem to think it's an old lady smell

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

I ended up sampling several fragrances this afternoon and I've decided to go with Giorgio Armani Si