+ Reply to Thread

Default Clearblue Digital Ovulation Kits... why so hard?!?!

I'm new to this forum and Google just isn't cutting it... we have been TTC for a few months and due to ovarian cysts, retrograde menstruation and cervical issues, we have been using the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Kits since the beginning.

We've had a few cycles with lows then highs but NO peak. Was 10 days late last cycle with early pregnancy symptoms, then AF arrived and I was pretty upset. Now this cycle, I had one low then a high and now 2 days of low again
    I'm considering just going straight to my OBGYN to see if there's something wrong but I don't know if I'm just being silly... has anyone else experienced this???

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    From my experience and the reviews I've read, those Clear Blue Digital Tests are extremely dodgy and unreliable. You're better off using the Clearblue Digital ones that just give you a blank circle or a smiley face - they have a pink ended tester as opposed to the purple ended ones that give you three different results.

Similar Threads

1. Help! Clearblue ovulation issue
    By trace245 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 10:37
  2. Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation tests...
    By SandGroper in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25-01-2016, 18:11
  3. Star on Clearblue Digital @11dpo
    By FitnessMumma in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-11-2015, 07:49