Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvia1111 View Post
    thank youTWINKLIFY, WISEENOUGH, CICHO, ROCKY, VIC PARK, HOLLYGOLIGHTLYCHAMELOM MOKEY BEAR HARVS VICPARK, for your relevant, kind, wise, helpful, comments. that was very relevant respectful wise and helpful just like forums are meant to be.
    Thank you also for saying something when you see those who enjoy showing why type of people they are by posting bullying, demeaning, posts, instead of knowing how to be respectful and if you dont have something nice, relevant respectful and helpful to say then dont say anything.

Some show they dont know that forums are meant to be places for people to help others with relevant, respectful, experience, in the question asked. I tend to report them and i know there are people who keep tabs on these bullies and can report them to ACA to find out who they are and why they feel the need to bully, demean, disrespect others in the supposed annonymity of online. Aca has chased up and exposed such online bullies before.

Its true sometimes i need to go back and see how to post in a clearer and shorter way. but there are respectful ways to say that.

People show the type of people they are by how they post, wise and respectful or bullying. Those who are not respectful ruin it for everyone and i tend to ignore and report them.
    People would be more likely to help if you replied and answered questions.

ACA, seriously!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    People would be more likely to help if you replied and answered questions.

ACA, seriously!!
    I agree, I would be more than happy to help but OP never answers follow up questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    OP I can absolutely see both sides to this.

I hate to think that a person is being made to feel like crap because of the words used by anonymous people in a forum.

I also think everyone in a forum should be able to seek clarification from a member of the member genuinely wants help. Even if that member might have English as a second language. No one expects perfect grammar or language.

So OP you need to help yourself a little bit too so we can support you.... Why don't you start a thread in the introductions section and tell us a bit about you. Are you a parent, grand parent, do you work in child care, what some of your interests are, so people who aren't sure whether you're genuine feel that they can support you. It's not about providing information to satisfy our own needs to know more but so we can actually help and support you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

delirium  (25-09-2016),VicPark  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've chosen to stop replying to your posts OP as after quite some time of trying to offer advice and support, I've adopted the 'if I don't have something nice to say, say nothing' approach Holly said.

But seriously. People who want to help constantly ask you to clarify your posts so they can be helpful and supportive, and you never reply. Whether or not english is your first language really isn't the issue, the content is always very confusing and written in the 3rd person. There is often factual information that is important to the advice we give. Yet you choose to log back on, read and ignore the valid questions.

The thing about forums is that you don't get to control how others reply to you. Unfortunately there is no 'only those that agree with me' filter here. I think rather than blaming everyone else and calling bully Sylvia, it may be time to look at how *you* post and interact on the forum and your role in all this.
    Last edited by delirium; 25-09-2016 at 10:38.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

BluePixie  (26-09-2016),Californication  (26-09-2016),preggasaurus  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    While I agree with what some of asquared and delirium are trying to say (definitely come back and answer valid, respectful questions), there has definitely been bullying in her last few threads, and some of them (like this one and at least two others) it is straight off the bat before she even gets a chance to be asked questions or come back and clarify. And people have definitely been making fun of how she types. You ladies are all smart enough to see that and understand how somebody may feel too intimidated to come back and clarify. Just ignore her threads if you have a problem with her. She's not being nasty to anyone or doling out dangerous advice so there's no need to respond if you have nothing valid to contribute.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (25-09-2016),amyd  (25-09-2016),Anjalee  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    While I agree with what some of asquared and delirium are trying to say (definitely come back and answer valid, respectful questions), there has definitely been bullying in her last few threads, and some of them (like this one and at least two others) it is straight off the bat before she even gets a chance to be asked questions or come back and clarify. And people have definitely been making fun of how she types. You ladies are all smart enough to see that and understand how somebody may feel too intimidated to come back and clarify. Just ignore her threads if you have a problem with her. She's not being nasty to anyone or doling out dangerous advice so there's no need to respond if you have nothing valid to contribute.
    Totally agree. Why I said I see both sides. But agree there has been some nastiness over concern in some post, which I absolutely don't agree with.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (25-09-2016),VicPark  (26-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'm just going to close this thread now as the discussion has moved away from the topic that the OP originally posted.

We would like to remind members of the Spirit of Bubhub and kindly request that you post in Spirit. http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ub-Forum-Rules

If you don't think that you can respond in a positive manner to a post, as suggested above, just don't post.

Our moderating team are a wonderful bunch and they do their best to keep the forum as a safe, positive environment for everyone. But they are not online 24/7 so there are times when posts and threads go awry before they have chance to take action. The decisions taken by the moderators - and the actions taken - are kept private and will not be revealed to anyone at anytime. Thank you to all those members that respect that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (26-09-2016)