+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @SimSam8 that situation sucks, I was in a similar one - What I did was give delayed little responses like "hope you feel better". Eventually she got the idea.
    @VickyP I saw a random go for last beta, he didnt suggest anything. Im going to get another beta early in the week, im a little worried. The only real symptom I had was sore breasts- they dont hurt anymore . My last af was 14 aug, depending on beta ill ask for the viability scan.. Arhh it can never be just straightforward for me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

SimSam8  (02-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't worry about things too much @hopefulangel1987, I know it's easier said than done because I felt paranoid myself for the first trimester. I confided in my acupuncturist that I felt comforted that I was feeling sick and she said she understands but it's not good to feel too sick either. I think many people experience the first trimester in a variety of ways and honestly I have had a very blessed journey and haven't had a lot of the symptoms like morning sickness etc. Just mild nausea but didn't throw up or anything. Lack of symptoms doesn't mean too much in the first few weeks it seems. If another beta will help reassure you, by all means go for it. How far along do you reckon you are now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the advice @VickyP its so funny that we wish to be sick lol. Im going to do a beta tomorrow (my arms cant take anymore bt's but whats one more )

I have no idea when I ovulated but af arrived on 14 aug (right after i got the last bfp) so dates are abit weird. Based on LMP i should be 6weeks today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Let us know how it goes @hopefulangel1987, and while you are there, get a referral for a scan so that you can do one within the next one week or so.

Stay positive hun! No news is good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will do @VickyP im waiting to see my gp now. Longest.wait.ever. Maybe I can push for results to come back today? Will keep you posted x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck on your 2nd beta @hopefulangel1987 I'm sure it will be fine and that you will get your miracle.

i am officially pupo again! Another beautiful embryo put back in, I think this one looks better than the last two so I am very confident.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @hopefulangel1987 and @Cassidy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffez For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls and @VickyP .. hopefully i dont have to see Dr.G again lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Cassidy ..lots of prayers for u *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    woooo @Cassidy hoping its a bfp for you hun !!