+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to TTC

Hey everyone. I'm new to this TTC business, hubby and i are trying for our first baby and we have been trying for 2 months. If you have any advice or tips i would be very appreciative. I'm on Elevit at the moment and we are starting to do temping and using OPKs. Much love and babydust ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there!
    Congratulations on starting your new adventure. My big advice would be enjoy spending time with your partner and try not to get too focused on how long it takes. As I'm sure you'd be aware it can take some couples up to 12 months to conceive. Make sure you're in good health and enjoy all this lovely time just you and your partner as it is amazing how quickly the relationship dynamics can change once baby comes. Best of luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yelrebmik For This Useful Post:

IDreamofIcecreamSundaes  (23-09-2016)

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and post natal services as well as physiotherapy and Pilates. All clinics offer child minding services so bubs are always welcome!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!