+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Am I just a complete doofus?

I've had babies before. Clearly I know how to get pregnant. However, DH and I are trying to fall pregnant and I feel like I don't know what I am doing. I thought I knew all about ovulation and when to DTD but suddenly I am don't really know. Two months ago we DTD not enough, I was aware of that. Hence trying again last month. Well last month I was so sure we got it right but AF showed up, a day late but showed up all the same.

This month I tried the approach of DTD three days before ovulation which we did. Which would mean we are to DTD tonight. I had what I think is the so called EWCM. But does that mean I am ovulating right now or not? Am I due to ovulate in a few days? I had tiny tingles in my hips last night and then two nights ago from that. Have we missed the egg again? For someone who's got pregnant before I feel like a complete doofus!
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 24-09-2016 at 08:56. Reason: Offensive term removed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try getting getting ovulation tests to help you pinpoint things.
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 24-09-2016 at 08:54. Reason: Completely agree and title has been changed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    EWCM could mean ovulation 3-5 days. And yes, change the title.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would start tracking your cycle and keep a diary of it. Do keep in mind though that even if you are having s.e.x.around ovulation time, it can still take months to get pregnant.