+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Did you know you had twins before the scan confirmed it??

Hello

I'm 4.6 weeks pregnant! DS is 3 and DD is 18 months. This is my 5th pregnancy and it's strangely different to the rest. I got a bfp 9 days after dtd, I've been exhausted for about a week, nausea started 2 days ago and uterine pain started a week ago... all so much earlier then my previous pregnancies.. all I can think about is twins what was your experience.

P.s I know all pregnancies are different and only a scan can really tell but this is purely interest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tired tired tired, omg I've never been so tired, it was like permanent jet lag, totally different to my other pregnancies as well, I could sleep for 2 hours during the day and still be asleep at 7.30 pm. I never really get morning sickness, and actually didn't get it with the twins either, I also popped really early and by about 8-9 wks could feel my fundus up out of my public bone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah the tiredness is the main thing, I never had it before. I know I have two kids now but they really aren't hard work or anything. Thanks for your response

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also am wondering this. Pregnancy number 6 for me- hopefully child number 4 for our family.

I am soooooo tired and sick, more tired then other pregnancies but that could just be my other children as they are 1,2,4 years so pretty full on still.

I have seriously popped out now at 10 weeks and just have a feeling.
    My pregnancy test also showed so early and normally doesn't till a few days after my missed period.

I would love to have twins but would be so nervous and can imagine it would be such hard work. I guess my scan next week will tell 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let me know how you go twins terrify me I love my kids but 4 under 4 would be soooo hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope. Identical twins here and zero symptoms. No morning sickness ever. Nothing at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My older sister rang me as soon as she got her bfp at 6wks and said she thought she was having twins (no other indication and prior to any scan. Sure enough it was 2 babies 😁 Eerie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    My older sister rang me as soon as she got her bfp at 6wks and said she thought she was having twins (no other indication and prior to any scan. Sure enough it was 2 babies Eerie!
    That is eerie does she normal have ESP?? I have read a lot o women just feel it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep i new i had twins.... funny enough first scan only showed 1 heartbeat thou and 2 sacs....went back a week later.....3 heartbeats..... i nee i had twins never dreamed of triplets.... unfortunately we only got the twins here. And we have 4 under 4.