Thanks everyone for helping out, xoxo
Thanks everyone for helping out, xoxo
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus -EPU 7/10
- @SpazzyP - OE cycle EPU 8/10
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx2 Hawaii 11/10
- @Btae - OE Cycle - EPU 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @Jazzabelle13 - OE Cycle
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Phia - OE cycle
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 1xDay5 1/10
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - 2xDay3 1/10
- @Rhino - BFFP!!!
- @Tahli - BFFP!!!
- @skeeter - BFFP...Twins!!!!!!
- @Summer - Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA - PD found 20/08!!!
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes - Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley - Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 15 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40 - EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @ange1111 - FET
- @Minniemin - DE Cycle - Cape Town January 2017
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Summer -DE Cycle February
- @Dotty27 - Wazza appointment - 27/02
Last edited by tuxcat; 07-10-2016 at 21:20.
Well, wasn't your ultrasound lady a little ray of sunshine this morning Luv???
I'm sorry you copped her for your ultrasound and she upset your apple cart
Look...the reason why you might have one follie bigger than the other is becuase it might've been one that was left over from last month or it might've been one that grew a bit quicker than the others this time around etc.
Either way...if the others that are growing with it now are pretty much all the same size they may just sacrifice this bigger follicle to let the smaller one's grow and collect those one's instead at EPU. It would depend on how many mm's larger this one follie is compared to the others.
Or else they may just push their luck and keep growing them all out and hope to get them all Try not to be disheartened ok?? There are a few possible scenarios that can play out here that don't require cancelling the Cycle or anything like that (I'm hoping).
Last edited by BH-bubhub; 14-10-2016 at 21:33.
Hon, it's not just Blossom's day - it's your day, and everyone else's day too. That's the beauty of this group - everyone is included.
I'm really sorry you've not seen those double lines yet but I reckon 11dpo is so bl00dy early! Worth POAS for, yes....but I'd give it another two or three days AT LEAST before calling it, I really would.
The 2WW is such a difficult time and I know our default settings are "I'm not that lucky" but I promise you, you are still in with a great chance. Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way
It has been such a huge day!
My donor had her EPU today and did beautifully well.
She is not fond of bragging about numbers, which TBH I can kind of understand as it can be discouraging to other donors and recips if you announce all of a sudden that you just received 40 eggs.
With that in mind I might keep quiet about numbers for now but once we know how many are mature, how many have fertilised, and what the end result is I will share that with you all. Suffice to say I am absolutely thrilled and feel like we are in with a fighting chance
The husband did well with his part of the deal too Kee actually said to me "Your husband was not a tough nut to crack" as he walked by, ha ha.
And so...we wait.
Lining, check. Eggs, check. Sperm check. Let the games begin...
ange1111 (08-10-2016),AnnaMM (08-10-2016),faithandhopellove (07-10-2016),Gagingi (07-10-2016),Grace1 (07-10-2016),infinity888 (07-10-2016),midnite01 (07-10-2016),MissDa (07-10-2016),Phia (07-10-2016),Rhino (10-10-2016),skye76 (08-10-2016),Spazzyp (07-10-2016),Summer (07-10-2016),Tahli (07-10-2016),tuxcat (07-10-2016),winsor (07-10-2016)
congrats @Blossom74 !!! So glad everything has gone to plan. Yes, I remember when chiefsgirls donor managed some crazy number of eggs (it may have been 40!?) and a week or two later we got 5. It was a bit deflating no matter how hard you try to be positive. However the end result was the same
Can't wait to hear your update tomorrow.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!