My work sees me leading projects that transform the way women with children engage with professional work.
I am seeking input from women with children who are not currently in the workforce. Your feedback will be fed into key recommendations being made to a group of large corporate businesses that have the potential to impact the way they design work - making it flexible, easy to engage with from wherever you are and whatever your lifestyle and commitments, but at the same time giving you work that challenges you, work that is commensurate with your experience and interests so you can continue to advance your career, without having to "take a step back" due to your caring responsibilities.

I would greatly appreciate the input from any women with children who are not currently in the workforce in my online survey (particularly those who were in professional roles prior to taking a break). The survey takes about 7 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous.

There is an opportunity to input your email address at the end should you wish to learn more about and stay updated with this initiative. Or feel free to reply on the thread to stay in touch.