Eucalyptus oil? ? | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Eucalyptus oil? ?

Ive had very very bad sinus and congestion this pregnancy. Ive used otrovin a couple of times before learning is not safe to use during pregnancy. I asked my pharmacist today what i could possibly use as im not sleeping because of it. My ears are hurting and i get headaches. She suggested plain old eucalyptus oil on a tissue and breath it in deeply or a steam bath. Ive been doing the tissue thing tonight and its amazing! ! Who'd a thought? But the paranoid me decided to Google eucalyptus oil.... now im reading this isnt safe! !! Aaagggghhh...are you kidding me. Its the only thing other than nasal sprays that work (saline is rubbish). Does anyone know about this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't know about eucalyptus, but the Sudafed nasal spray was safe for breastfeeding and worked well for me. Not sure about pregnancy though. Maybe ask the pharmacist about it?