Back to the forums :) | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Back to the forums :)

Hi all, i was on these forums a couple of times quite a few years back but thought id reintroduce myself. Im a happily married mamma of 2 ... soon to be 3.
    I had my first 2 in my early 20's and now my daughter is 13 and my son is 11. Im now 37. In july this year we got the shock of our lives with a positive pregnancy test. We were seriously shocked at first but after about 3 weeks my hubby and i started loving the idea. We always did want 3...just didn't expect the huge gap. We thought our baby days were long behind us. Im now currently 13 weeks (14 on monday) and im due 20th march 2017. We r happy and you will probably see much more of me around here.
    Anyone else with a shock baby and a gap like mine?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OurNest For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (17-09-2016),Mamasupial  (17-09-2016),Marchbundle  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OurNest View Post
    Hi all, i was on these forums a couple of times quite a few years back but thought id reintroduce myself. Im a happily married mamma of 2 ... soon to be 3.
    I had my first 2 in my early 20's and now my daughter is 13 and my son is 11. Im now 37. In july this year we got the shock of our lives with a positive pregnancy test. We were seriously shocked at first but after about 3 weeks my hubby and i started loving the idea. We always did want 3...just didn't expect the huge gap. We thought our baby days were long behind us. Im now currently 13 weeks (14 on monday) and im due 20th march 2017. We r happy and you will probably see much more of me around here.
    Anyone else with a shock baby and a gap like mine?
    Hi, congratulations, welcome..or welcome back l guess lol. I can relate very much.l was 38 when l found out l was expecting no. 3. I have an 11yo (12 very soon), 9 yo from a previous marriage. My surprise bub is nearly 7 months old. She is my DP's first baby. I always wanted another baby but never really expected it would happen lol, we weren't trying but she is a beautiful addition.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a a 9yr old DS from a previous marriage and a 9wk old DS to new DP. But we had been trying for 4 yrs with IVF and actually gave up end of last year then found out we where pregnant. We have the baby whisperer in my 9yr old who gets him to sleep better then me during the day and is a massive help in every way, not pooey bums though that is his rules lol