+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 297
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,920
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,341
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so IN LOVE with Georgia...that was brilliant!! Love a sister who takes no sh!t.

    When she said to Sam, "So you're basically here to increase your profile and get acting/presenting work", I squirmed with delight

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

    Bongley  (13-10-2016),Phony  (13-10-2016)

  3. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,109
    Thanks
    1,295
    Thanked
    1,201
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Why does she like Courtney so much?? He's a d!ck.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    He's SO not into her!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to witherwings For This Useful Post:

    Phony  (13-10-2016)

  5. #93
    hakuna matata's Avatar
    hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,411
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked
    2,452
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Who else went??

  6. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,126
    Thanks
    3,139
    Thanked
    6,021
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I can't believe home town dates are next week already!

    If you do the math, she must be sending another two guys home tonight.

    I really hope she gives Courtney the flick - he is not there for her! Even the kiss wasn't genuine on his part. It was like he kissed her because he felt he had to do something to stay in the competition. Sad for her, because I think she would really like him to be 'the one'.

    Matty J is starting to grow on me (despite having the name Matty J). I would like to see Georgia spend more time with Jake - they seemed to have a good connection on their first date, but they haven't seemed to have spent proper time together since.

    I would like to see Courtney and Clancy sent packing tonight, leaving Jake, Cam, Lee and Matty J as the final 4.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

    Phony  (13-10-2016)

  8. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,641
    Thanks
    4,417
    Thanked
    1,874
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Why does she like Courtney so much?? He's a d!ck.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    His expressions and body language are a total contradiction to what comes out of his mouth.

  9. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,641
    Thanks
    4,417
    Thanked
    1,874
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna matata View Post
    Who else went??
    The new intruder fella and the other Matt? Matty? Nice guy but not handsome so I knew he's be going soon.

    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...c35467368dc155

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

    hakuna matata  (13-10-2016),J37  (13-10-2016)

  11. #97
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,676
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    1,646
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Am I the only one who can't see Georgia with Matty? He just appears to me to be really immature

    Lee , Cam or Clancy seem so much more mature and hubby material

  12. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,559
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked
    1,763
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    I can't believe home town dates are next week already!

    If you do the math, she must be sending another two guys home tonight.

    I really hope she gives Courtney the flick - he is not there for her! Even the kiss wasn't genuine on his part. It was like he kissed her because he felt he had to do something to stay in the competition. Sad for her, because I think she would really like him to be 'the one'.

    Matty J is starting to grow on me (despite having the name Matty J). I would like to see Georgia spend more time with Jake - they seemed to have a good connection on their first date, but they haven't seemed to have spent proper time together since.

    I would like to see Courtney and Clancy sent packing tonight, leaving Jake, Cam, Lee and Matty J as the final 4.
    I reckon they will flick one tonight and one next Wednesday and next Thursday will be home towns
    Cam is my favorite but I might be biased because he is in my firemans calendar

  13. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,676
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    1,646
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Zeddie View Post
    I reckon they will flick one tonight and one next Wednesday and next Thursday will be home towns
    Cam is my favorite but I might be biased because he is in my firemans calendar
    So who do you think will go tonight?

  14. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,109
    Thanks
    1,295
    Thanked
    1,201
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    So who do you think will go tonight?
    Clancy and jake


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Barca07 in forum IVF
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 22:21
  2. The Bachelorette 2015
    By Mod-Degrassi in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 703
    Last Post: 26-10-2015, 08:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Specialist Naturopathy, Chiropractic & Massage Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Leading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an integrative approach all health professionals and offer diagnostic testing and natural treatment options suitable for the whole family.
featured supporter
Life Fertility
Life Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF specialists offer professional, holistic, personalised options for the treatment of each patient’s specific needs.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!