How to introduce a comforter? | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone!! I think I am going to get two of the kippins kitty's.
    Funny talking about comforters as I am 31 and still have my teddy in bed with me
    I don't have to be cuddling him (yes it's a he haha) but if he's not in the bed I know and can't sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Can I ask why you want to introduce one?
    this.

I never introduced anything like this with my ds. he even spits out the dummy we tried to give him.

we now pop him in his cot drowsy, in his gro bag, and dim the lights. he's out like a light within minutes. he's almost 7m old.

I never knew how or when to introduce something and he just never seemed to need it. we used to rock him in his basso to sleep when he was younger but he's outgrown the basso and now does his own thing in his cot.

I imagine maybe it has a bit to do with personality?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    this.

I never introduced anything like this with my ds. he even spits out the dummy we tried to give him.

we now pop him in his cot drowsy, in his gro bag, and dim the lights. he's out like a light within minutes. he's almost 7m old.

I never knew how or when to introduce something and he just never seemed to need it. we used to rock him in his basso to sleep when he was younger but he's outgrown the basso and now does his own thing in his cot.

I imagine maybe it has a bit to do with personality?
    My LO she takes the dummy and uses it for sleep currently, she does spit it out and is ok without it but will sometimes stir for it. Which for the moment I don't mind, she is in our room and easy enough to put in.

I do want her to be able to not need it eventually and have read and heard that a comforter is a great option as it isn't something that needs to be aided for their sleep, they can find it and all is good.

Who knows we may not need it, but will give it a go should we need to introduce something.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lauzie For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (18-09-2016)