+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Help. New here. Advices needed please.

I really hope I'm wrong but if you were ovulating around CD24 when you DTD and you are now CD 47 that's 23dpo which would mean if you were pregnant then the tests would be coming up with very obvious strong line by now. Lines roughly show up between 10-15 dpo.
    I don't think this is your month but I hope you get things sorted and are pregnant in the near future.
    Given your history with PCOS and irregular cycles, it's probably playing silly buggers on you again. Strange for EWCM as that's more an O symptom and it usually is creamy in early pregnancy?
    Last edited by bel2466; 20-09-2016 at 21:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd52 and I got this today.... Even hubby sees it IMG_1474718350.849839.jpgyIMG_1474718360.926021.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you get in to see the doctor/go to the hospital?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't really see it. It looks like a hint of something is there but considering you are cycle day 52, it really should be obvious by now. I think your best bet still is to go to the doctor's and get checked out hun. We can't really tell you if you're pregnant or not, only a doctor can do that. Have you been already or still waiting for an appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I did try and see a dr but he won't do anything till I get an obvious + and this morning I've woken up with what I would classify as very light bleeding with slight cramping.
    Im off to my fathers tomorrow in a bigger city so will visit the Er down there...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sucks hun the doctor would not investigate! Personally I think that's poor case management!

Sorry to hear about the light bleeding. I think visiting the ER is a good idea hun. They will be able to tell you what's going on. Good luck with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely go to the ER when you are in the city and make sure you tell them your history of ectopic pregnancies. Continued faint BFPs and now bleeding means they need to rule out this possibility. It can be tricky though, I had as low/slow rising hcg pregnancy (with a lot of bleeding) and the sac didn't get big enough to locate (thankfully in my uterus) until about 7 weeks. Best of luck.