+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    I can't see a 2nd line on any of these tests maybe it's just not photographing well? But if you are even 5 weeks pregnant then you should have a more visible line by now. You said you're on cycle day 42 a few days ago and that you had experienced a bunch of ovulation symptoms the week before, so around cycle day 35..? But the last time you DTD was cd24... It seems as though if you did ovulate on CD35, you might have DTD too early..?

I'm definitely not a TTC expert, I'm usually the one asking for advice from friends and on BH, but based on your dates and the photos you posted, it doesn't seem that you are pregnant

The nausea could be related to a very late AF which I have experienced before myself, it's quite common.

Today i am CD47.
    On my original post i stated that i had pregnancy symptons not ovulation symptoms.
    We last dtd on CD24 and i did have some ewcm around then but ovulation date is unknown due to not tracking ect. My last 3 cycles were 30-33 days and prior to that highly irregular.
    Ive never felt "ovulation" symptoms of anything but ewcm... no cramping/pinching/nausea etc.
    Whenever AF usually arrives i get very very tender breasts for just over 1 week proir, dry CM and cramping a day or 2 beforehand. That's it.

Still have very bad nausea, mild AF like cramping, lots of ewcm, heartburn at nights, food aversions etc.

Ive been TTC for 8 years with 4 losses.... :'( At present i have no idea what to think as my cycles were regulating and a loss less unpleasant as they had been in the past...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    I would definitely get a blood test done ASAP so you don't have to stress about this. There's no way we can tell you if you're pregnant or not, and not knowing for sure would absolutely do my head in!

Good luck!
    I have a drs appt this week. Its only monday night here... ive been going nuts for over a week due to living rurally its the earliest i can get in... and its only as a "just in case someone cancels" type appt. Not offical but i will be visiting my family next week and they are in a big city.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It must suck so much living rurally hun and not being able to get into a doctor straight away. The best thing you can do though, is treat yourself nice, rest up and try and take it easy until you do see a doctor to figure out whether you pregnant or not. I wish I had more advice or could say something more wise and helpful. You seem to be between a rock and a hard place and that's tough. Keep posting here if it helps at all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB1808 View Post
    Today i am CD47.
    On my original post i stated that i had pregnancy symptons not ovulation symptoms.
    We last dtd on CD24 and i did have some ewcm around then but ovulation date is unknown due to not tracking ect. My last 3 cycles were 30-33 days and prior to that highly irregular.
    Ive never felt "ovulation" symptoms of anything but ewcm... no cramping/pinching/nausea etc.
    Whenever AF usually arrives i get very very tender breasts for just over 1 week proir, dry CM and cramping a day or 2 beforehand. That's it.

Still have very bad nausea, mild AF like cramping, lots of ewcm, heartburn at nights, food aversions etc.

Ive been TTC for 8 years with 4 losses.... :'( At present i have no idea what to think as my cycles were regulating and a loss less unpleasant as they had been in the past...
    You definitely have the pregnancy symptoms. I hope you get your BFP once the blood test results are in. It must be hard living rural and not having access to a GP right away. Fx for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont know if this will help.'
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have a TTC journal on here if that helps...
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC for 8 years that is a long time. I read through the photos you posted. Your symptoms sound so much like pregnancy, it's just that if you're almost 2 weeks late with AF you should have darker lines on the HPTs, but that doesn't mean much I guess.. Are you taking any medication for PCOS? I was diagnosed with PCOS before we stared TTC and took metformin for a few months before DS1 was conceived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really hope you get some answers soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it appears over last 2 days.. im definitely bloated too... no pain. No bleeding. Just bloated, gassy,fatigued, nauseated with decent amount of ewcm still....
    Pic in top left corner is from 2015 but i maintained steady weight. I have always had a small pot belly but this is ridiculous...

Thinking about going to clinic at hospital tomorrow, its a gp clinic but they can get bloods and Ultrasound done asap... ive got a history of losses...
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.s please ignore the old acne scarring on my belly. It was were I got my worst breakouts...