+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1474268151.598149.jpg and another one...

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1474268203.535808.jpg this is one of the neg images.... For some reason the pics aren't showing up very clearly to me on here

Thanks
    Reviews
    I apolygise for the crap quality of these pics but my iPads camera is crap lol IMG_1474268501.927761.jpg
    These are last weeks.. All have a very very faint pink line on them in person

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB1808 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly Miracles  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1474268557.310136.jpg and these are the blue dye tests I did... Same line just slightly darker as when I tested....

Thanks
    Reviews
    To be honest I can't really see any 2nd lines on the FRERs except one of the negatives. Sorry! But that could just be a combination of poor image quality and them faint to start with.

As for the blue dye ones, I can make out faint, very faint lines. Are they the Crystal Clear brand hun? Just a word of caution if they are and blue dye tests in general, they are extremely unreliable. As in they tend to leave second lines as they dry. If it doesn't come up straight away then I never consider them a positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for being honest. Those pics of the FRER are very blurry since uploaded too. So I'm not surprised that you can't see them.

Yes they are crystal clear tests, with those 2 particular tests the blue lined showed up within timeframe. I've had Evaps /indents etc after 10 mins with them but never had a blue line show up in timeframe. I verified there was on line on all of the tests in person with my sister in law (she won't let me get my hopes up for nothing.)
    I will see if I can find a pic of the blue dyes within timeframe for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is the crystal clear within timeframe. It may not be as obvious as i had to screenshot it from another app lol
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't see a 2nd line on any of these tests maybe it's just not photographing well? But if you are even 5 weeks pregnant then you should have a more visible line by now. You said you're on cycle day 42 a few days ago and that you had experienced a bunch of ovulation symptoms the week before, so around cycle day 35..? But the last time you DTD was cd24... It seems as though if you did ovulate on CD35, you might have DTD too early..?

I'm definitely not a TTC expert, I'm usually the one asking for advice from friends and on BH, but based on your dates and the photos you posted, it doesn't seem that you are pregnant

The nausea could be related to a very late AF which I have experienced before myself, it's quite common.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry hun. I can't see the line on the last picture of the crystal clear you just posted. I don't think your sister and law would give you false hope, so maybe it's just a matter of you can see them better in real life.

I do have to agree with the previous poster though in regards to dates, etc. And the lines generally should be darker by now but that's not to say you aren't pregnant or anything. There could be a number of reasons for that. I guess all you can do is wait until your doctor's appointment and get some bloods. That will tell you for sure.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly Miracles For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would definitely get a blood test done ASAP so you don't have to stress about this. There's no way we can tell you if you're pregnant or not, and not knowing for sure would absolutely do my head in!

Good luck!