Help. New here. Advices needed please. | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help. New here. Advices needed please.

Hey Ladies, So for the past week I've had very very faint lines on FRER tests so I went and got some blue dye tests which also have very faint 2nd line. Has anyone also had this?
    I'm CD 42 today (Last 3 cycles were 30-33 day before that highly irregular) Unknown DPO as was not tracking this cycle. We didn't get the chance to DTD many times this month It has been very hectic busy here. We did manage to DTD on CD9 and and CD24 from memory.
    Last week I was having AF like cramps with Occassional pinching on left side (remaining tube side), nausea to the point of nearly being sick multiple times a day, lots and I mean lots of Cm mostly EWCM, backache, heartburn, frequent toilet trips, loss of appetite until food was in front of me, etc...
    Usually, well at least for last 3 cycles, in the two weeks leading up to AF, I have very sore and sensitive boobs... Well my boobs are fine, no issues there at all...

So has anyone else experiencing this? Could this point to a pregnancy? Hormonal issue? Body being a b*tch?

I'm booked into Drs next week but need advice/ideas etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say if you are consistently receiving 2nd lines on different tests then you are pregnant. Particularly along with the symptoms you have described.

As for the lines being faint, it could mean a few things. It might be too early, the pregnancy is not progressing well or at a slower pace then expected or it could just very well be that the lines you are getting are going to be as dark as they'll get. Though usually it should get darker as your HCG rises, some woman I've heard, don't get anymore than faint 2nd lines and go on to have normal, healthy pregnancies

Anyway treat yourself well, don't worry too much about the tests as stress won't help (though I know that's much easier said than done) and wait for definite answers when you see the doctor next week.

Fingers crossed for you that everything goes okay xx Update so we know how you went!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your reply, I'm trying my best to not stress about the tests but will be doing one on Monday. (Currently Saturday night where I am). I still have my DRs appt booked so will still be going to that.
    Currently CD45 now with basically all the same symptoms plus increased salvia, nausea is now to the point of dry-retching a lot without vomiting.. Yet..
    If I go by LMP I would be 7 weeks but if go by last time we DTD 5 weeks...
    I will update on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB1808 View Post
    Thank you for your reply, I'm trying my best to not stress about the tests but will be doing one on Monday. (Currently Saturday night where I am). I still have my DRs appt booked so will still be going to that.
    Currently CD45 now with basically all the same symptoms plus increased salvia, nausea is now to the point of dry-retching a lot without vomiting.. Yet..
    If I go by LMP I would be 7 weeks but if go by last time we DTD 5 weeks...
    I will update on Monday
    You're more than welcome I know it's easy for everyone to say don't stress. It's hard but you'll get through it. Still do your test on Monday. It can't hurt. And I'm glad you're definitely still going to attend your doctor's appointment.

The nausea is the worst isn't it? I remember before I miscarried at about 6 or 7 weeks, when the nausea and vomiting struck me, it was awful! But on the plus side, it will all be worth it in the end

Usually they will base your due date off your LMP so technically you would be in fact 7 weeks pregnant. However in reality, since conception only 5 weeks. Which might be enough to see something on an ultrasound to by the way! The yolk sac at least anyway.

Yes, please update Monday. I'll make sure I check in here xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes this nausea is shocking... My nearly 3yo nephew was sick last week and I very nearly sympathy vomited with him.. Then my dog pooped and same thing... Then the cat puked and I ran away from it lol.

I would happily go through all the above if it mean I was pregnant... I've got 4 Angels and no living children. A baby would be a miracle....

Will definately update Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes this nausea is shocking... My nearly 3yo nephew was sick last week and I very nearly sympathy vomited with him.. Then my dog pooped and same thing... Then the cat puked and I ran away from it lol.

I would happily go through all the above if it mean I was pregnant... I've got 4 Angels and no living children. A baby would be a miracle....

Will definately update Monday
    Yeah, the nausea can be pretty awful but it subsides generally by the end of your first trimester so 12 weekish. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse for you.

I know what you mean. I would as well. I've got 6 angels. Just had a loss a couple of days ago by the looks of the things, a chemical pregnancy it was.

I'm sure this will be your rainbow baby though. Just hang in there and take extra good care of yourself now, for you and bub. I'm wishing you a happy, as non-nauseous and healthy pregnancy as is possible

Can't wait until your update tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, did a test today and got very very very faint lines again so just gotta wait it out... Still having nausea, couldn't eat dinner last night as the smell made me want to be sick (pork snags and Mac cheese lol)
    I'm unable to upload a pic of the test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, did a test today and got very very very faint lines again so just gotta wait it out... Still having nausea, couldn't eat dinner last night as the smell made me want to be sick (pork snags and Mac cheese lol)
    I'm unable to upload a pic of the test
    I would take it as a good sign you are still getting a line, even if it's faint. What brand of tests are you using?

The best thing to do is to wait for the doctor's appointment. That will give you definite answers and no doubt make you feel heaps better! It's hard waiting it out I know though.

Ugh! Dinner sounds like it wasn't fun! Try snacking on some crackers when the nausea hits. Dry foods like that are meant to be good for the nausea!

Why can't you upload a picture? You usually need to create an account with an image uploader site, such as a photobucket. Then once you upload it there, it will have a link for forums and web boards and such which you just copy and paste. The picture should then come up on here xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1474268079.342471.jpg this is one of the tests

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1474268110.405148.jpg this is another of the test pics