Hey Ladies, So for the past week I've had very very faint lines on FRER tests so I went and got some blue dye tests which also have very faint 2nd line. Has anyone also had this?
I'm CD 42 today (Last 3 cycles were 30-33 day before that highly irregular) Unknown DPO as was not tracking this cycle. We didn't get the chance to DTD many times this month It has been very hectic busy here. We did manage to DTD on CD9 and and CD24 from memory.
Last week I was having AF like cramps with Occassional pinching on left side (remaining tube side), nausea to the point of nearly being sick multiple times a day, lots and I mean lots of Cm mostly EWCM, backache, heartburn, frequent toilet trips, loss of appetite until food was in front of me, etc...
Usually, well at least for last 3 cycles, in the two weeks leading up to AF, I have very sore and sensitive boobs... Well my boobs are fine, no issues there at all...

So has anyone else experiencing this? Could this point to a pregnancy? Hormonal issue? Body being a b*tch?

I'm booked into Drs next week but need advice/ideas etc