Feeling really sorry for myself right now | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Feeling really sorry for myself right now

I have had such an emotional week. I don't know why its getting me so down lately. We have been ttc no.2 for 4 years now. Nearly 3 years ago our baby girl was born sleeping at 21 weeks since then I've been pregnant 3 times and lost each one. Usually I am ok. I count my blessings and feel grateful for the things I have in life, for my 6yr old daughter. But this week I am driving myself crazy. I just want to scream so bloody loud and cry and stay in bed forever. I looked at the special little box of our angel's yesterday. I just held her ashes and cried my eyes out. Why me? All i ever wanted was to be a mum and have lots of babies and its the one thing my body is failing me on. I know how badly dp wants more and I know its my fault we can't. I actually feel like its driving me to insanity, this want to hold my own babe in my arms. At the age I am literally everyone around me is falling pregnant or having babies. I wish it was that easy...... 😭😭😭😭 sorry, I realise this is such a selfish, downer post I just needed to get it off my chest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun. I'm so sorry your feeling like this. I can completely relate to your situation. My DP and I where trying for years naturally and with IVF until one day we had to get a new FS he pointed out something to me told me to have a particular surgery which I did and 5 months later I was pregnant at 38.5 naturally.

Can I suggest maybe seeing a counsellor to help you with your grief and even a gyno to see what is going on down there. A laporoscopy is what I had done. Turns out I had stage 3 endo and a fibroid tumour. I was able to get pregnant but not carry the children.

We have a 9wk old DS now

Hugs
    xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh Hun, I just want to send lots of love and hugs xx thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Life can be so unfair sometimes I am so sorry. I really do hope you get a sticky bfp soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs. It's ok to feel like this. You don't have to apologise. Let yourself grieve your losses, let the tears come. When you're ready pick yourself up, hug your beautiful DD and do something special together - get a pedicure or chuck sickies and keep her home for a mum and daughter day. Whatever you do take this time and allow yourself to feel this - then step forward. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is absolutely nothing "selfish" about your post or the way you're feeling. There is nothing on earth like losing a child and while the pain becomes more tolerable over time, it never goes away. I've lost 5, two of those were stillbirths. I too remember feeling like it was my fault and hating my body for failing my babies over and over. It's not your fault and the way you're feeling is completely normal.
    I second what @babybeeno1 said about getting yourself checked out. There's a medical reason why you keep losing your precious babes and I'm a firm believer in not giving up fighting for what you really want in life.
    Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I have a tear after reading that. I'm so very sorry for all you've been through I wonder sometimes why the kindest people seem to endure hell while horrible people seem to coast through life. We spent 4.5 years ttc our first and 3 years for our 3rd but we've never had a baby born sleeping so I can't imagine what you are going through. All I can say is you aren't being selfish and who could blame you for feeling all these emotions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Huge hugs. What you are feeling is not wrong. You are allowed to grieve, be ****ed off or hate the world. You have lost 4 babies, it doesn't matter how big or small they were they were your babies and its normal to miss them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Biggest hugs and love to you. There is nothing selfish about your post or the way you are feeling. I agree with a PP that a counsellor could be helpful to help you work through your grief X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So many hugs hon

It's perfectly understandable that you will have really rough days emotionally considering what you have been through. It's cruel and unfair.

Be kind to yourself, you are not selfish