30 reviewers needed for Sudocrem for nappy rashes (and other stuff) | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 30 reviewers needed for Sudocrem for nappy rashes (and other stuff)

We are looking for 30 reviewers who would like to try Sudocrem!

Name:  SudocremImage30g.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  11.5 KB

Sudocrem has been helping to soothe sore skin for almost 80 years. A market leader in the treatment of nappy rash, it is used by mums, dads and healthcare professionals everywhere. Sudocrem is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of minor skin irritations such as

• Nappy rash
    • Eczema
    • Chapped Hands
    • Minor Burns (Sunburn)
    • Rough Skin

Sudocrem acts as a barrier against potential harmful irritants coming in contact with your baby’s skin.

The Sudocrem 30g Tube is perfect for your handbag or nappy bag!

Each reviewer will be provided with 2 x 30g tubes to test the product for at least two weeks.

Sudocrem is widely available in supermarkets and pharmacies.

For more information about the product, visit www.sudocrem.com.au

RRP: $6.39 per tube

Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:

• you have a baby or toddler who is either: in nappes, has eczema, or prone to rashes.
    • you have to be able to use this product for at least two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • Let us know how old your baby is and what nappy rash / skin issues your baby has
    • Let us know if you've used Sudocrem before
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "SUDOCREM REVIEW". Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 17 October 2016.

Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

I'd be happy to review. I have a toddler (23 months) and a baby (3 weeks) who are both in nappies. I have used sudocream before and is my preferred nappy rash cream. My toddler often comes home from chikdcare with a rash.

Pm sent

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (14-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Bumping for the afternoon crowd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy to review. I have a 9yr old DS and a 9wk DS who has sensitive skin and in nappies. Have used sudocream before as is only one that has cleared up skin intolerances

PM Sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'll review please! My DD is 19 months and also suffers mild eczema

PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to review. I have DD and DS who are 3 and DD who is 6. I have used sudocream before but not in a while. I find my twins come home from daycare with nappy rash even tho they are in pull ups and both my eldest DD and my DS have excema so they really suffer during winter and spring. I've head Sudocream is good for scrapes and grazes too so I'd love to try it for this as well.
    PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'd love to review. I have an 18 month old still in nappies with those awful teething poos atm. I have used sudo before but have been using another brand for some time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to the reviewers so far - plenty more spots available at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    can i be a reviewer? DS is nearly 1 yr old. He has bad nappy rash. He goes few times a day. I want to try this for his eczema.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    can i be a reviewer? DS is nearly 1 yr old. He has bad nappy rash. He goes few times a day. I want to try this for his eczema.
    @bbhope - please just send BH-Community a PM with your name and the best address for us to post the product too