+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do you blend for at least 3 mins? It's a long time..!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use my thermomix and always add extra ingredients, heaps of ice and blend on speed 8 for at least 2.5mins

4. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Wednesdays are my 'cheat' nights as I'm not home until after 6pm Attachment 84464
    I'm jumping in here not because I'm healthy but because I am time poor at the moment and eat way too many lean cuisines! The spinach and ricotta cannelloni is my favourite and the chicken and mushroom risotto is not bad (not as filling) and beef lasagne is ok, pumpkin lasagne not as nice. The lean cuisine steam meals are also good (sundried tomato chicken or cheese and black pepper chicken are my faves). The best of the balanced serve meals is the chicken and basil spaghetti. These are the nicest frozen supermarket meals I've had. And yes I am eating far too many at the moment

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (22-09-2016),ZeSarah  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Do you blend for at least 3 mins? It's a long time..!!
    Ahhh..... No! Haha. Is that was the instructions say? I don't read those things! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I'm jumping in here not because I'm healthy but because I am time poor at the moment and eat way too many lean cuisines! The spinach and ricotta cannelloni is my favourite and the chicken and mushroom risotto is not bad (not as filling) and beef lasagne is ok, pumpkin lasagne not as nice. The lean cuisine steam meals are also good (sundried tomato chicken or cheese and black pepper chicken are my faves). The best of the balanced serve meals is the chicken and basil spaghetti. These are the nicest frozen supermarket meals I've had. And yes I am eating far too many at the moment
    I don't think there's such a thing as too many of them. It could be worse, you could get maccas all the time instead.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gingermille. Eating to many isn't bad and remember your DH is away still ? So cooking for 1 isn't interesting at all.

I eat them on the odd occasion for lunch as I'm not hungry at night but will cook for the pigs that are DP and DS1 who is 9

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    @gingermille. Eating to many isn't bad and remember your DH is away still ? So cooking for 1 isn't interesting at all.

I eat them on the odd occasion for lunch as I'm not hungry at night but will cook for the pigs that are DP and DS1 who is 9
    Yes I'm finding it hard to organize my dinner and eat it while DD is eating around 5:30 as I work til 4:30. If I don't eat with her then I can't eat til after she goes to bed at 7:30 (she cracks it if I try to eat my dinner after her bath so it's a bit painful ) which is getting a bit late for me as I normally work 1-2hrs after she goes to bed. So lean cuisine a few times a week are a godsend!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (22-09-2016),babybeeno1  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Ahhh..... No! Haha. Is that was the instructions say? I don't read those things! Haha
    I'm on the FB group and a lot of girls were complaining of same thing and that was admins response. I haven't read the instructions either

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have just popped up a 24 hour free trial.
    https://www.healthymummy.com/28-day-...up/?lbwref=158
    And yep they say to blend for 2-3 minutes. It does make a huge difference. Even in my thermomix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMumma View Post
    They have just popped up a 24 hour free trial.
    https://www.healthymummy.com/28-day-...up/?lbwref=158
    And yep they say to blend for 2-3 minutes. It does make a huge difference. Even in my thermomix.
    My Kambrook always smells like the motor is struggling. I'm not sure how it will cope with 2-3 minutes.