Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1474026878.404310.jpg

I had a bigger portion of chicken as I'm not having my evening snack

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Reading along too. Been doing the smoothies and trying to watch calories and portion sizes. I think there's a major special for the October challenge coming up

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkPopsicle For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Well I can lead the half arsed example of it for those who don't have the time or money to do the full plan and @AmyEL can do closer to the full version!

I'm yet to start exercising as I'm lazy and the wild weather is putting me off getting out for walks.

In November our local swimming school is doing Aqua Pole it's pole dancing in water! The only session time I can make they combine it with boxing so it's called Aqua Pole Boxing! I love the water, so it should be interesting!
    Your swimming pool sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. I would totally do that class for the laughs

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Your swimming pool sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. I would totally do that class for the laughs
    It's at State Swim, they're offering it at Unley and morphed road. http://www.stateswim.net.au/latest_n...ua-experience/

Thanks
    Reviews
    @A-Squared, thanks for the info I'm ringing the Morphett rd one in the morning I live up the road from there

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Healthy Mummy!

Last edited by babybeeno1; 16-09-2016 at 23:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive just signed up for a 6 month subscription to the 28 day Challenge and bought a tub of vanilla smoothie. The food looks amazing and acheivable with 2 toddlers and a newborn.. just have to kick my sugar addiction! Hoping to lose 12kgs and get back to pre-pregnancy weight though have to be realistic that it may take abit of time to see results as im breastfeeding
    Hope you dont mind me dropping in on your thread 🙊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by olismumma View Post
    Ive just signed up for a 6 month subscription to the 28 day Challenge and bought a tub of vanilla smoothie. The food looks amazing and acheivable with 2 toddlers and a newborn.. just have to kick my sugar addiction! Hoping to lose 12kgs and get back to pre-pregnancy weight though have to be realistic that it may take abit of time to see results as im breastfeeding
    Hope you dont mind me dropping in on your thread
    Of course not! It's not our thread, it's everyone's! The more the merrier I say, as we just get more motivation!

As I'm not doing it 100% yesterday was my cheat day but still had a salad for lunch and portion controlled my dinner and didn't have an after dinner snack.

Given my cheat yesterday, today I've just had a ham and cheese toaster in burgen wholegrain bread. My 'snack' will be a herbal tea. Lunch is corn fritters, afternoon snack is nothing, dinner is bacon and lentil soup (it has leeks in it too - yuuum!) Then I'm out for drinks for a friend's birthday so I'll have 2 wines.
    @babybeeno1 that's great you're close to morphet rd! I'm taking DD to her swimming lesson at Unley this morning so I'll book in then. I hope it's not too late

13. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get into the class. I booked in just now, I got the last spot ! Their going to be rotating the equipment between all the centres. Bikes in the water and Pilates coming next year

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Hope you get into the class. I booked in just now, I got the last spot ! Their going to be rotating the equipment between all the centres. Bikes in the water and Pilates coming next year
    Thats good timing!!! That's awesome- Bikes in the pool!? This is right up my alley, I'm such a water baby but find swimming laps boring.