+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Amy

I tried it on my laptop and got over whelmed with all the recipe choices. I stopped after my little people were jumping on me. Also I noticed today that a lot of the snacks have peanut butter in them. My son is allergic and I can't take peanut butter to work :-|

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsboyts View Post
    Thanks Amy

I tried it on my laptop and got over whelmed with all the recipe choices. I stopped after my little people were jumping on me. Also I noticed today that a lot of the snacks have peanut butter in them. My son is allergic and I can't take peanut butter to work :-|
    My snacks I usually end up choosing 2 or 3 for the week and just repeat. Fruit & herbal tea, veggie sticks, pretzels, air popped corn etc. to keep it on a budget too

3. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

mrsboyts  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsboyts View Post
    Thanks Amy

I'm allergic to peanut butter as well; you can buy a spread from the health food aisle made by "freedom" that is made from seeds (not nuts) and is a nut free alternative and works well in these recipes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jodiet768 For This Useful Post:

mrsboyts  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hey ladies! I'm joining in! I did the smoothies between pregnancies and lost 22kgs.

I've got 2.3kgs of pregnancy weight to lose from DD2, then I'd like to lose 15-20kgs.

Healthy mummy (and toddler) soothe for lunch. banana, mixed berries, yoghurt, oats (for my milk), yoghurt, healthy mummy powder, cacao powder and milk. So yummy!

Bring on my goal weight!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (16-10-2016),AmyEL  (16-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    What blenders are you all using? I'm in need of a new one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ninja slim

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (28-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Hey ladies! I'm joining in! I did the smoothies between pregnancies and lost 22kgs.

I've got 2.3kgs of pregnancy weight to lose from DD2, then I'd like to lose 15-20kgs.

Healthy mummy (and toddler) soothe for lunch. banana, mixed berries, yoghurt, oats (for my milk), yoghurt, healthy mummy powder, cacao powder and milk. So yummy!

Bring on my goal weight!
    Hey wow what great results losing 22 kilos. Do you mind me asking about what your eating routine was like?
    Did you do three smoothies a day and drink water? Or two a day with a meal.

I need to loose about 20 kilos as well so hoping to get some good results.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by mandmbaby View Post
    Hey wow what great results losing 22 kilos. Do you mind me asking about what your eating routine was like?
    Did you do three smoothies a day and drink water? Or two a day with a meal.

I need to loose about 20 kilos as well so hoping to get some good results.

Thanks
    Two smoothies (breakfast/lunch) and dinner. Also healthy snacks. Lots of water. Well as much as I can anyway.

At work I'm on my feet all day. I also get public transport and get on/off a stop or two away so I can walk a bit extra.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Two smoothies (breakfast/lunch) and dinner. Also healthy snacks. Lots of water. Well as much as I can anyway.

At work I'm on my feet all day. I also get public transport and get on/off a stop or two away so I can walk a bit extra.
    Are you doing the same again this time? Or just one smoothie and two meals so you meet your calorie requirements for b/feeding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great results. I'm just under a weight loss of 30kg. I don't think I'll get there. I need to tone up. But I'm happy with results.
    Like I said before. I stayed off deep fried food, sugar and less carbs.
    I've been cheating a little now. But I can do it.

Determination is the key to success.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nafsika For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (28-10-2016),mrsboyts  (28-10-2016)