+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to reply. I'll have to show dh all the info and hopefully he is convinced. Plus I've already filled in the form to book a demo so I'm pretty much getting one ha ha. But I would prefer him to be onboard since it's such a huge purchase. Normally I would care but at over 2k I think we should both be happy with it. Does it take a while once it's ordered? Cos I use my food processor at least a few times a week so it will be a pain to live without one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Had mine for over 3 years and never had any issues. I agree with all the posts above.

My DH loves it too. He was far easier to convince than I anticipated. I showed him a couple you tubes and he was sold, just focus on 'German engineered' and how you can chop a kilo of onions in 5 seconds

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

dollypops  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Had mine for over 3 years and never had any issues. I agree with all the posts above.

My DH loves it too. He was far easier to convince than I anticipated. I showed him a couple you tubes and he was sold, just focus on 'German engineered' and how you can chop a kilo of onions in 5 seconds
    Good idea. Thanks. He likes to make tomato chutney every now and then so the onion thing should help win him over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my thermomix! Don't let the stories put you off, from what I have read the burns from the new machine are user error, i.e: not using the measuring cup on the lid but something with no air holes that creates pressure.

There was a problem with old machine and the lid, that's what RedCreamingSoda mentioned but that can't happen with the tm5.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alicia111 For This Useful Post:

dollypops  (14-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had the new model for two years since just after they came out and honestly would be lost without it. So great for making food for my DS. Plus it's turned me into a half decent cook!

I have had no problems at all with mine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

dollypops  (14-09-2016)