+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    I'm using 450 Gonal f and they told me once I jab it in and press, I then need to count to 5 then pull it out.. I pull it out and I bleed!!! Then I have to put in the growth hormone injection and then something called Luveris.. My tummy is blue! It's terrible!! I don't think I'm doing it right if when I pull out, it bleeds.. Do you ladies find yourself bleeding too?
    I didn't bleed with the Gonal, I barely felt it but I did bleed with the Ovidrel (trigger shot). It's the same length needle but I think it must be a thicker needle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh it did bleed a little after I took the needle out. All normal Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waz has me on clexane.. My belly looks like a bruised pin cushion. I sometimes bleed from my injection sites after having a shower.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (27-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @ fairyfloss7676

Hun jab lightly and press the button at the end of the pen in dear not press the whole pen into your tummy.

Wish I was there or nearby to help you!

I might put something on YouTube for you and others.

Mysticfalls
    Last edited by MysticFalls; 27-11-2016 at 10:36.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

Minniemin  (27-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET November / December 2016

Kylie764. Now clexane that's a different ball game! You cannot escape bruising.

You can minimise it don't jab and press hard into skin and don't rub or use the alcohol wipe after clexane

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the eve of my third, final and last transfer I'm nervous and freaking out. The nurses still haven't rang with a time for tomorrow. How long do I wait? Do the call the day before or have they forgotten.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would call them cag14. My clinic gave me a time the day after Collection. No harm in calling them. I called them just about everyday to see how they were travelling. U need to know what time if it's tomorrow. I had to drink 2 glasses of water 2hr before my appointment also so just call them

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blossomsun For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (27-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cag call pester them!!!!!!!!!!!

do whatever to talk to them. Thats awful they should have called you by now!!!

Keep going pester pester pester.

Mysticfalls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    On the eve of my third, final and last transfer I'm nervous and freaking out. The nurses still haven't rang with a time for tomorrow. How long do I wait? Do the call the day before or have they forgotten.
    I'd call and ask. I'm having a FET & was told Thursday at ovulation my time and day for transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, subbing to this thread - I'm on provera for a few more days then hoping to get my period before 6th dec. If I don't I need to wait until the new year to cycle again. Last time it took a week after I stopped the tablets, so hopefully it comes quicker this time!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (27-11-2016)