+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 129 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    Hi @munchkin14 and everyone else, hope you don't mind if I jump on this thread. I was in the aug/sept thread but after the cancellation of my first cycle at end of Aug due to estrogen being too high, I am now hoping to start stims again end of October and transfer early Nov.
    Hope everyone's prep is going well! Looking forward to sharing this journey with everyone (and hopefully making it a little further this time!)
    Oh no Nettz so sorry to hear you had a cycle cancelled. I've had 2 cancelled in the past and it sucks. What did your Estrogen go up to?

Welcome to the group fingers crossed for us all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin14 View Post
    Oh no Nettz so sorry to hear you had a cycle cancelled. I've had 2 cancelled in the past and it sucks. What did your Estrogen go up to?

Welcome to the group fingers crossed for us all!!
    Thanks @munchkin14 and sorry to hear about your 2 cancellations. Such a big disappointment when it's your main focus and you have invested so much energy and hope in it! For me estrogen was >8000 by day 6 and clinic was not happy to continue. I didn't think it was that high but apparently they never get good results if it climbs that high that early. I'll be on a lower dose this time (100 instead of 150) fingers crossed it works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn you AF showed up right on time. Oh well, no natural miracle for us. At least now I can focus on getting prepared this cycle for a transfer in the next.

Nettz >8000 on day 6 does seem very high! I was 10,000 at the last BT before collection & I got 33 eggs! So I can imagine that if they had of let u continue it could have been worse (OHSS)

When will you be starting again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, Hope you all don't mind me barging in this thread. I got my first ivf cancelled today as only one mature follicle was found. So I will be starting my second ivf cycle in Nov/Dec 2016.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin14 View Post
    Damn you AF showed up right on time. Oh well, no natural miracle for us. At least now I can focus on getting prepared this cycle for a transfer in the next.

Nettz >8000 on day 6 does seem very high! I was 10,000 at the last BT before collection & I got 33 eggs! So I can imagine that if they had of let u continue it could have been worse (OHSS)

When will you be starting again?
    Boo for AF arriving but as you said at least now you know what's next.

I *should* be starting next week but will depend on when AF turns up...FS put me back on the pill to settle everything down after last cycle (which I was not too happy about) and I can't remember anymore how many days past stopping AF used to come when I was on the pill. Last day of pill is Friday. Short version, hopefully CD1 on Monday! if all goes well that would mean EPU beginning of Nov but I'm trying not to think that far ahead. I am treading with much more caution this time due to the disappointment of last time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappa2 View Post
    Hi all, Hope you all don't mind me barging in this thread. I got my first ivf cancelled today as only one mature follicle was found. So I will be starting my second ivf cycle in Nov/Dec 2016.

Welcome! So sorry to hear about your cancellation - it truly is devastating. I went through a cancellation recently so I understand how you must be feeling. Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappa2 View Post

Sorry to hear Pappa cancelled cycles are devastating. Hope you're coping with it ok. Are they going to do anything to help try & change things? Are u on melatonin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, CD1 for me today! It's my first AF after a mc in September at 9 weeks. If on Saturdaythe HCG is out of my system and the clot that was still there post surgery is gone, I'll begin injections Monday! We have 3 pgs tested embryos so hopefully we are able to transfer one in Nov. I often have thin lining so I'm nervous about the small amount of drugs I'm on...hoping they'll be enough to plump up my lining. Have been going to acupuncture the last three weeks too so hopefully that helps.
    Good luck everyone xx

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hope77  (23-10-2016),Phia  (21-10-2016),pingc383  (21-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Congrats on finally getting AF... !!! It feels like it took forever!!! We are cycle buddies.. I should be starting injections tomorrow or Sunday..

Are you doing a fresh cycle to PGD and bank more embies then moving onto an FET next month?
    It took foreverrrrrrr!!!

Yay cycle buddies! I'll be doing a Frozen embryo transfer if all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Mine will be a fresh cycle. Been waiting two months for this!! I will PGD, so no transfer until next cycle. If no day 5 embies or they are not suitable for PGD, I will cycle again straight after. Since I have reached safety net, I can cycle another 2 times, maybe even 3 if my last EPU can happen just before Xmas, which is not looking likely..
    Will you stim again straight after if you don't get a any day 5s? Oh I hope you can get some good embies for testing. The whole process has so many dropping off it's scary. How is Wazza changing your protocol to get the best from you? Do you feel like you're in better hands?

I get my scan and bloods today to determine if I'm in for this cycle. Fingers crossed the clot is passed from the mc and my HCG is 0, otherwise I don't think we'll be able to fit in another cycle this year as we're travelling NZ for Christmas (with all our spare cash ) Jokes... DH is from NZ so we do it every second year which we love. Just money's a bit tight, you all understand.