+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Were you born in 1977?
    4 fresh cycles? That's so awesome! Ice done 2 fresh and 1 FET. All bfn I'm 40. hoping the next one gives me the BFP! I'm cycling with Wazza!!
    When does your FET start and is it a medicated or natural FET cycle?
    Yep 1977 so I'm 40 next year. I wanted all my babies before 40 but if this works I guess it'll be before I'm 41. I have heard of this "Wazza" but had nothing to do with him myself. Where abouts do you live? I can't speak highly enough of my FS. She was on tv not so long ago, being interviewed about a mother that had the baby for her daughter. She's done some amazing stuff and made my precious babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Were you born in 1977?
    4 fresh cycles? That's so awesome! Ice done 2 fresh and 1 FET. All bfn I'm 40. hoping the next one gives me the BFP! I'm cycling with Wazza!!
    When does your FET start and is it a medicated or natural FET cycle?
    And in answer to your question (sorry 😄), I'm doing a medicate FET, will be end of November.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kim Matthews @ Next Generation Fertility. Amazing, knows what she's doing. But I hope you get your bub with Wazza, he's talked about alot on here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (01-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was right... Positive ovulation test today on day 17! I'm usually ovulating around day 30 so of course this has stuff up this cycle as we are heading away so I won't be able to have the endometrial biopsy a week before AF is due. So I'll have to wait til the end of my next cycle which knowing my luck will probably be 45 days so I'd say now I'm looking at a nov/dec transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear hun. When do you return from your trip? There might still be time depending on when you return... ?
    I come back the day AF is due and it's a weekend so no chance unfortunately. I'll have to call my clinic and rearrange all my apts. oh well... Have to believe it's happened for a reason

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET November / December 2016

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin14 View Post
    Nice to meet you ladies

sorry to hear you had a failed cycle Mongol. Would your FS/clinic consider a day 3 transfer instead?

Gypsilust im going through Monash Ivf in Victoria. You?

Good luck MrsRD - hopefully the IUU is successful. Fingers crossed!!

Pjarmi - good luck! What's the plan for your cycle?
    Thanks @munchkin14 and sorry for a late response, For some strange reason I didn't get a notification for this.

We can't do Day 3 transfer as I have to get the embryos PGDed so they have to grow to day 5 or 6 which unfortunately didn't happen in the last cycle (2 embryos stopped growing at day 5, just before they could be tested). I will be doing the long down regulation protocol this time and will be starting the pill in about 2 weeks time. I have previously done 2 antagonist protocols. Down reg is definitely much longer and involves more meds but I'm hoping we get lots of good quality eggs. Also hoping that I don't get any severe side effects (normally I'm that one in a million person that may get the odd side effect). Good luck to all you lovelies!
    Last edited by Mongol; 06-10-2016 at 23:34.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

Phia  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    Thanks @munchkin14 and sorry for a rate response, For some grange reason I didn't get a notification for this.

We can't do Day 3 transfer as I have to get the embryos PGDed so they have to grow to day 5 or 6 which unfortunately didn't happen in the last cycle (2 embryos stopped growing at day 5, just before they could be tested). I will be doing the long down regulation protocol this time and will be starting the pill in about a week's time. I have previously done 2 antagonist protocols. Down reg is definitely much longer and involves more meds but I'm hoping we get lots of good quality eggs. Also hoping that I don't get any severe side effects (normally I'm that one in a million person that may get the odd side effect). Good luck to all you lovelies!
    Good luck with the change in protocol. I did the down regulation & wound up with 14 follicles (13 mature) we ended up with a fresh transfer and 3 frosties.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Mongol  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MaybeBabyIVF that's great to hear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going here?? Where are you all at? November is quickly & slowly approaching at the same time!

AF is due tomorrow - I was secretly hoping that maybe we might have naturally conceived this month but I am very short tempered so I know that's AF approaching, oh well.

Hopefully I have a 30 day cycle which means my endo scratch will be in about 3 weeks (or 4 if a long cycle) so fingers crossed I get the transfer on by the end of November *fingers crossed*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @munchkin14 and everyone else, hope you don't mind if I jump on this thread. I was in the aug/sept thread but after the cancellation of my first cycle at end of Aug due to estrogen being too high, I am now hoping to start stims again end of October and transfer early Nov.
    Hope everyone's prep is going well! Looking forward to sharing this journey with everyone (and hopefully making it a little further this time!)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (24-10-2016)