+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! So happy that someone has started a thread for Nov/ Dec ~ thanks munchkin!

I'm with Mongol after a failed cycle this month. One embryo made it to day 3 but didn't stick

My story is pretty messy because I've got stage 4 endo but I would love some buddies to go through the next cycle with.

Seeing FS in 3 weeks to find out the next steps but expecting to start stimming beg of Nov.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET November / December 2016

Last edited by gypsilust; 26-09-2016 at 14:29.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gypsilust For This Useful Post:

meehalo  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pjarmi the down reg cycle was so much better for me. It's long but worth it.

I'm doing an FET. I'm currently in the before doing an endometrial biopsy in the next cycle then the one following that I'll be transferring but being PCOS who actually knows when I'll be transferring as my cycles are 30-45 days generally and I'm only day 10 of this cycle so it'll be late November by the time I do transfer.

It's definitely nice to have you all to go through it as it can be lonely !

Good luck ping. Will have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pjarmi View Post
    Hi, We are about to start our first cycle of IVF and if all goes to plan, the egg transfer should be at the end of October/early November. Feeling pretty nervous, but fingers crossed!
    We are doing our FET next cycle (currently CD14) so will transfer towards end of October too.

Quote Originally Posted by pjarmi View Post
    Thanks Munchkin14! Good luck to you too!
    I'm starting on a down regulation cycle. First I'm taking the pill and some nasal spray this month and then after an ultrasound I begin the injections. Not entirely sure what to expect but I guess I'll find out soon! What about you?
    I did the down reg cycle back in Feb with EPU mid March. My hormones are normally so out of whack I actually felt more level then I normally do and didn't have any side effects thankfully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found out this morning our IUI cycle has failed officially, so we are definitely commencing IVF for my November cycle. Super nervous, but excited and looking forward to sharing this journey with you all! X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsRodgerDodger For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsRodgerDodger View Post
    I found out this morning our IUI cycle has failed officially, so we are definitely commencing IVF for my November cycle. Super nervous, but excited and looking forward to sharing this journey with you all! X
    Sorry to hear that but at least you have a plan! Fingers crossed for IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsRodgerDodger View Post
    Sorry to hear but yes at least you have a plan & with IVF you know you're having an embryo put back in so know the sperm and egg have definitely met & fertilised. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is completely un-IVF related but argh I need to whinge... Massive breakout on my forehead seriously like I'm 13 again. I thought one of the pros of getting older was no more pimples. Clearly not when you're a hormonal woman trying to get pregnant!! I'm counting on a 45day cycle this month so I really hope this isn't a sign of Ovulation (due to hormonal changes) as I'm only day 12. Whinge over!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET November / December 2016

Hi all, starting FET cycle in November to complete our family. Have an almost 4 year old and 4 month old girls through years of IVF so trying our final ice baby (6 dayer) in November. Look forward to sharing the journey with you all!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (27-09-2016),pingc383  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    That sounds so exciting hun!! Are the other two from the same batch as the one you're getting transferred? Fx for another stick one and I hope it's a boy!
    Thanks! Yep this one is from the same batch as my now 4 month old. I've done 4 fresh cycles and this will be the 3rd FET, there will be no more! I'm happy with either sex, I love having little girls ❤️❤️