+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    Grrr!! So, ewcm has started, but according to the opk I have, there isn't even a faint line. I bought them online from fertility2family. Has anyone else experienced this? Thinking of going and getting some store-bought ones to double check. Even last month they weren't particularly clear - but I had ovulation pain, so....?

Hmph!!
    I have the Ovuplan ones and this is the first time I've used any OPKs so I'm no expert but they seem to be telling the truth so far! I had a real surge last night so I am guessing I'll be Oing tomorrow, if not today. I'd trust your CM though over a test, surely if you have EWCM your body is telling you you're Oing? Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    I have the Ovuplan ones and this is the first time I've used any OPKs so I'm no expert but they seem to be telling the truth so far! I had a real surge last night so I am guessing I'll be Oing tomorrow, if not today. I'd trust your CM though over a test, surely if you have EWCM your body is telling you you're Oing? Good luck!
    Yeah, I used ovuplan in the past, and found them really reliable! Hence why I'm now so confused....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    Grrr!! So, ewcm has started, but according to the opk I have, there isn't even a faint line. I bought them online from fertility2family. Has anyone else experienced this? Thinking of going and getting some store-bought ones to double check. Even last month they weren't particularly clear - but I had ovulation pain, so....?

Hmph!!
    I never really got a super dark line with Internet cheapies, but dark enough to call positive. Then I got a batch that showed nothing at all even when store bought ones were super dark! That's made me not trust the Internet cheapies any more. I did get some more just in case I run out if the ovuplan ones, I find them good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've found Forelife to be the best OPKs for me! I had issues with the fertility2family ones too, never got anywhere near close to positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello again. Testing the 5th which is my anniversary and the day AF is due. That would be the best gift ever

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-09-2016),InterestedWoman  (18-09-2016),rhee1980  (18-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, it is so great hearing what people are going through and all the help everyone offers each other.
    My DH and I will be start to TTC #1 our first month after my birthday at the start of October. I am going to try and not test the first month (try and relax and enjoy the process), but love hearing how everyone is going.

I just had a quick question about some of the shorten terms I've seen and unsure what they mean:
    OPK AF CD(num) ??

Sending baby dust to everyone and good luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeSarah For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeSarah View Post
    Hello everyone, it is so great hearing what people are going through and all the help everyone offers each other.
    My DH and I will be start to TTC #1 our first month after my birthday at the start of October. I am going to try and not test the first month (try and relax and enjoy the process), but love hearing how everyone is going.

I just had a quick question about some of the shorten terms I've seen and unsure what they mean:
    OPK AF CD(num) ??

Sending baby dust to everyone and good luck.
    OPK - Ovulation Prediction Kit (ovulation tests)
    AF - aunt flow (your period)
    CD - cycle day (of your menstrual cycle)

If you Google there are pages with all these explained. I still don't know half of them xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mmmkay For This Useful Post:

ZeSarah  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you mmmkay that has help me out heaps. Now things make more sense :-D

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeSarah For This Useful Post:

mmmkay  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is a link to the short hand lingo
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...s-and-Acronyms

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

sashas girl  (18-09-2016),ZeSarah  (19-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bought some first response OPK's.... and whaddayaknow! There was a line!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elaria086 For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (19-09-2016),InterestedWoman  (18-09-2016),mmmkay  (18-09-2016),rhee1980  (18-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (18-09-2016)