Optimistic October 2016 ttc thread | Page 7 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 140
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    Grrr!! So, ewcm has started, but according to the opk I have, there isn't even a faint line. I bought them online from fertility2family. Has anyone else experienced this? Thinking of going and getting some store-bought ones to double check. Even last month they weren't particularly clear - but I had ovulation pain, so....?

    Hmph!!
    I have the Ovuplan ones and this is the first time I've used any OPKs so I'm no expert but they seem to be telling the truth so far! I had a real surge last night so I am guessing I'll be Oing tomorrow, if not today. I'd trust your CM though over a test, surely if you have EWCM your body is telling you you're Oing? Good luck!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    I have the Ovuplan ones and this is the first time I've used any OPKs so I'm no expert but they seem to be telling the truth so far! I had a real surge last night so I am guessing I'll be Oing tomorrow, if not today. I'd trust your CM though over a test, surely if you have EWCM your body is telling you you're Oing? Good luck!
    Yeah, I used ovuplan in the past, and found them really reliable! Hence why I'm now so confused....

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    456
    Thanks
    543
    Thanked
    487
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    Grrr!! So, ewcm has started, but according to the opk I have, there isn't even a faint line. I bought them online from fertility2family. Has anyone else experienced this? Thinking of going and getting some store-bought ones to double check. Even last month they weren't particularly clear - but I had ovulation pain, so....?

    Hmph!!
    I never really got a super dark line with Internet cheapies, but dark enough to call positive. Then I got a batch that showed nothing at all even when store bought ones were super dark! That's made me not trust the Internet cheapies any more. I did get some more just in case I run out if the ovuplan ones, I find them good.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    I've found Forelife to be the best OPKs for me! I had issues with the fertility2family ones too, never got anywhere near close to positive!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    862
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked
    325
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello again. Testing the 5th which is my anniversary and the day AF is due. That would be the best gift ever

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    ChannyV  (18-09-2016),InterestedWoman  (18-09-2016),rhee1980  (18-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (18-09-2016)

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Hello everyone, it is so great hearing what people are going through and all the help everyone offers each other.
    My DH and I will be start to TTC #1 our first month after my birthday at the start of October. I am going to try and not test the first month (try and relax and enjoy the process), but love hearing how everyone is going.

    I just had a quick question about some of the shorten terms I've seen and unsure what they mean:
    OPK AF CD(num) ??

    Sending baby dust to everyone and good luck.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeSarah For This Useful Post:

    Yogis Mumma  (18-09-2016)

  9. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeSarah View Post
    Hello everyone, it is so great hearing what people are going through and all the help everyone offers each other.
    My DH and I will be start to TTC #1 our first month after my birthday at the start of October. I am going to try and not test the first month (try and relax and enjoy the process), but love hearing how everyone is going.

    I just had a quick question about some of the shorten terms I've seen and unsure what they mean:
    OPK AF CD(num) ??

    Sending baby dust to everyone and good luck.
    OPK - Ovulation Prediction Kit (ovulation tests)
    AF - aunt flow (your period)
    CD - cycle day (of your menstrual cycle)

    If you Google there are pages with all these explained. I still don't know half of them xx

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to mmmkay For This Useful Post:

    ZeSarah  (18-09-2016)

  11. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Thank you mmmkay that has help me out heaps. Now things make more sense :-D

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeSarah For This Useful Post:

    mmmkay  (18-09-2016)

  13. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Goulburn
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked
    69
    Reviews
    0
    Here is a link to the short hand lingo
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...s-and-Acronyms

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

    sashas girl  (18-09-2016),ZeSarah  (19-09-2016)

  15. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0
    Bought some first response OPK's.... and whaddayaknow! There was a line!

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elaria086 For This Useful Post:

    BabyG4  (19-09-2016),InterestedWoman  (18-09-2016),mmmkay  (18-09-2016),rhee1980  (18-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (18-09-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. New here...planning for our first pregnancy October 2016!
    By KateM4 in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-04-2016, 21:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Free weekly newsletters | Sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
JUMP! Swim Schools
Give your child a swimming kickstart!. JUMP! Swimming teachers are trained and certified using world-class techniques and best practice.
Book your free trial today
featured supporter
Mini Maestros
Nurturing Confident Learners. Mini Maestros offers music classes for children 6 months to 5 years of age. It is the longest running and most successful Australian business of its kind.
gotcha
X

Expecting your first baby?

Not sure what to do?

We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the
14 Pregnancy Must Dos!