+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie79 View Post
    Hi guys!

Well it's been 7 and a half years since I last did this.... I have 1 DD who turns 6 next month and I'm so out of this TTC that it's now daunting to have to get back into it! Mostly because I'm petrified I've missed the boat....
    My DP and I split for about 13 months but reconciled about 18 months ago so we are attempting to finish what we started. Would love at least one sibling for my daughter!
    My dads sisters and mum have a history of early menopause so not sure if that could happen to me too?
    I used to have regular 27 days cycles when last TTC but they mostly 23-24 at a push now.
    My AF is due Sunday and I didn't do a great job of tracking my cycle to confirm ovulation so doubt this cycle will be a goer. Can only wait and see I guess. Am off to GP tomorrow morning to discuss cycle length etc and maybe just have a general check up etc to make sure things look ok.
    Am so nervous about what lies ahead but it's great to be back at bub hub. Thanks for having me and best of luck to us all!
    I was on the boards back then & my DD was born at 25 weeks (Truly Blessed) welcome back & hopefully your stay is short but sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMJ View Post
    Hey everyone.

I hope it's okay to join this chat.
    I have been TTC for 4 months now, I know it doesn't seem overly long but it feels like such an emotional roller coaster.
    I had an early MC in may. And that was after first go at TTC. Now it seems I can't fall preg again. Even tho it hasn't been an overly long time.

I do have 3 beautiful kids already so some days I feel selfish for being so upset when I see a negative preg test.
    The thing is, my kids aren't my partners. We want one together so it is so special to me and us. Tho my 3 are treated as if they were my partners own

Not sure what else to write. I've never planned a baby before so have no idea about much. I follow the Ovia app. But am thinking I might have to find other ways to track my ovulation. I generally know when I ovulate tho. I'm very intune with my body and the CM it produces.

I guess I just need some people to talk to who are on the same page as me and a great support. My partner and friends just don't get it all the time.
    And i think it secretly upsets my partner that we try and keep getting negatives. He's an emotional guy.
    Your story sounds like me except my now DH & I have been trying for 4 years with multiple losses. Hope this is your month.

Quote Originally Posted by kayte571 View Post
    I have a bit of a stupid question lol, I am temping at the moment, first cycle off the pill ( only on it for 2 months) and now I have got a cold/flu. Is that going to throw my temps off??
    I had gastro during the week and it spiked my temp for the morning I'd been up half the night.

Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    I know it's probably been asked before but what multi vitamin supplements is everyone taking?
    I'm on a different one Seeking Health optimal prenatal as I have the mthfr gene so can't have folic acid (need folate as my body won't break down folic acid into folate).

Quote Originally Posted by KBax View Post
    I'm really frustrated today too. I have been having irregular cycles all year which has made TTC #1 really frustrating. I had never had irregular cycles until the very first month we TTC. I had an ultrasound an I don't have poly cystic ovaries so PCOS is highly unlikely.

Last month I started taking vitex and I had a 33 days cycle (down from 42) so I was stoked. This month I'm up to CD 23 and no positive OPK yet or much EWCM.
    2 of my Facebook friends announced pregnancies yesterday- and I'm so so happy for them- but it just feels like it's never going to happen for us.

I also know that there are so many people who have been trying for longer - but it's just emotionally gotten to me today.
    Are you using cheap OPKs? I never got a positive on the cheap one so thought I'd give the clear blue digital a go even though they're more expensive but they've been detecting for me.

AFM: cd 7 here and going for my first scan for the cycle today. I could have my little embryo onboard as soon as 10 -12 days time depending when I O.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (13-10-2016),rhee1980  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I was on the boards back then & my DD was born at 25 weeks (Truly Blessed) welcome back & hopefully your stay is short but sweet.

Your story sounds like me except my now DH & I have been trying for 4 years with multiple losses. Hope this is your month.

I had gastro during the week and it spiked my temp for the morning I'd been up half the night.

I'm on a different one Seeking Health optimal prenatal as I have the mthfr gene so can't have folic acid (need folate as my body won't break down folic acid into folate).

Are you using cheap OPKs? I never got a positive on the cheap one so thought I'd give the clear blue digital a go even though they're more expensive but they've been detecting for me.

AFM: cd 7 here and going for my first scan for the cycle today. I could have my little embryo onboard as soon as 10 -12 days time depending when I O.
    Yep. I'm using the clear blue digital. I never got a positive on the cheapies either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    I know it's probably been asked before but what multi vitamin supplements is everyone taking?
    I might be doing the wrong thing but I take blackmores conceive well in the morning with vit d and then take elevit and folic acid at night plus l- carnitine ( it's meant to help with attachment)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kayte571 For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1476316118.935061.jpg

Can anyone help me with what is going on with my temps. I was off the pill for 4 months and during that time I would ovulate around CD20ish. I then went back on the pill for 2 months and this is my first cycle off. My temp dropped this AM but from what I can feel why cervix is still pretty firm and not very high. Also no EWCM. Why might my temp have dropped?? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KBax View Post
    I'm really frustrated today too. I have been having irregular cycles all year which has made TTC #1 really frustrating. I had never had irregular cycles until the very first month we TTC. I had an ultrasound an I don't have poly cystic ovaries so PCOS is highly unlikely.

Last month I started taking vitex and I had a 33 days cycle (down from 42) so I was stoked. This month I'm up to CD 23 and no positive OPK yet or much EWCM.
    2 of my Facebook friends announced pregnancies yesterday- and I'm so so happy for them- but it just feels like it's never going to happen for us.

I also know that there are so many people who have been trying for longer - but it's just emotionally gotten to me today.
    Have you had your thyroid checked? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1476319923.644097.jpg
    1 more week to go. Gosh this tww is awful

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Optimistic October 2016 ttc thread

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMJ View Post
    Hey everyone.

I hope it's okay to join this chat.
    I have been TTC for 4 months now, I know it doesn't seem overly long but it feels like such an emotional roller coaster.
    I had an early MC in may. And that was after first go at TTC. Now it seems I can't fall preg again. Even tho it hasn't been an overly long time.

I do have 3 beautiful kids already so some days I feel selfish for being so upset when I see a negative preg test.
    The thing is, my kids aren't my partners. We want one together so it is so special to me and us. Tho my 3 are treated as if they were my partners own

Not sure what else to write. I've never planned a baby before so have no idea about much. I follow the Ovia app. But am thinking I might have to find other ways to track my ovulation. I generally know when I ovulate tho. I'm very intune with my body and the CM it produces.

I guess I just need some people to talk to who are on the same page as me and a great support. My partner and friends just don't get it all the time.
    And i think it secretly upsets my partner that we try and keep getting negatives. He's an emotional guy.
    I'm in the same boat. Fell pregnant first try with DS1 and then started trying this year for our second. Fell pregnant straight away but had an early miscarriage and now my cycles are way longer and I haven't fallen pregnant again. I know how you feel!
    Last edited by axose8; 13-10-2016 at 11:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for all the suggestions on the vitamins.. I'll be heading to the chemist to get some this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just got home from my first scan for the cycle and I go back Monday to most probably trigger Monday night. Have a great follie (in my right ovary that's the blocked tube one) measuring over 9.5 already and another on my left measuring just under 9.5 with lots of other little ones. Lining is already 6.5 so go back Monday for my next scan and most likely instructions eeek so may have embryo put back in end of next week

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Babydream101  (13-10-2016),Elaria086  (13-10-2016),elsie999  (13-10-2016),rhee1980  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaybeBabyIVF that sounds promising FX on Monday it's all go for trigger and you have plenty good eggs there!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Babydream101 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (13-10-2016)