+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CD11 today. Had a tiny bit of EWCM so gearing up to start the BD for the next few days! Gonna get going on the OPKs! Month 3 for us. Hope it's our lucky month!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

mmmkay  (12-10-2016),rhee1980  (12-10-2016),ZeSarah  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    I know it's probably been asked before but what multi vitamin supplements is everyone taking?
    I spoke to fs and she advised me to take megafol (folate not folic acid - so more pure) 5mg and ifolic (blackmores)
    Also taking a women's multi by natures own and natures own vitamin d tablet
    - feel like I will turn into a vitamin one day

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (12-10-2016),lilsushi  (12-10-2016),rhee1980  (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    I know it's probably been asked before but what multi vitamin supplements is everyone taking?
    Elevit, plus my FS put me on megafol 5mg. She said I have to insist on the 5mg if the pharmacist tries to tell me it's a super high dose. Also on Vitamin D, on her advice.

Also take Q10. From CD1 to ovulation, I also take EPO and a maca tablet. Own prescription, no harm says the FS.

No luck yet, so maybe none of the above actually helps?!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post
    I spoke to fs and she advised me to take megafol (folate not folic acid - so more pure) 5mg and ifolic (blackmores)
    Also taking a women's multi by natures own and natures own vitamin d tablet
    - feel like I will turn into a vitamin one day
    Me too! I'm taking Solgar's folate, EPO, vitamin C, liquid iron, Omega 3, Zinc, probiotic, CoQ10 and Vitamin D as well a naturopathic vitex and a herbal mixture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Me too! I'm taking Solgar's folate, EPO, vitamin C, liquid iron, Omega 3, Zinc, probiotic, CoQ10 and Vitamin D as well a naturopathic vitex and a herbal mixture!
    Can I ask what vitex does? I remember taking it years ago but can't remember why

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering I'm 6dp6dt and I just had the tiniest bit of sticky clear cm??? Can anyone tell me why or what this could possibly mean?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Can I ask what vitex does? I remember taking it years ago but can't remember why
    It's meant to help regulate your cycle if you're irregular or have long cycles. It hasn't worked for me yet but I'll give it a bit longer, it's meant to take at least three months apparently.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Naughty and I tested today at 10dpo, bfn feeling deflated, I hate ttc

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really frustrated today too. I have been having irregular cycles all year which has made TTC #1 really frustrating. I had never had irregular cycles until the very first month we TTC. I had an ultrasound an I don't have poly cystic ovaries so PCOS is highly unlikely.

Last month I started taking vitex and I had a 33 days cycle (down from 42) so I was stoked. This month I'm up to CD 23 and no positive OPK yet or much EWCM.
    2 of my Facebook friends announced pregnancies yesterday- and I'm so so happy for them- but it just feels like it's never going to happen for us.

I also know that there are so many people who have been trying for longer - but it's just emotionally gotten to me today.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KBax For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Optimistic October 2016 ttc thread

Quote Originally Posted by KBax View Post
    2 of my Facebook friends announced pregnancies yesterday- and I'm so so happy for them- but it just feels like it's never going to happen for us.

I also know that there are so many people who have been trying for longer - but it's just emotionally gotten to me today.

We're all right here with you . I had to deactivate facebook recently, it just became like a form of self harm in the end. Everyone is pregnant. I don't think I will be able to cope with going back on until I have another baby on board.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelinLucky For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (13-10-2016)