+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Optimistic October 2016 ttc thread

Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    So happy other people can see it! It's been a long road, not just 14 months, but 14 cycles, long cycles. Praying it's a sticky. Thanks hun. How are you going? Morning sickness?
    I'm good, not much morning sickness, some nausea and exhaustion is about it. I'm pretty lucky.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    AF due in 2 days and not sure if I risk testing or not. My b00bs feel so sore and heavy and have done last weekish, very tired constantly but that could just be due to mr 3 not sleeping great, mega bloated today I honestly looked pregnant today I was so bloated not that I am symptom spotting or getting my hopes up lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (06-10-2016),rhee1980  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I think this may be my time.. after 14 cycles.

I'm 10 or 11 dpo and I got this this morning, on our anniversary. Attachment 84827

Probably not visible with these poor uploads though
    Totally been stalking....huge congrats darling! Fx for sticky! Can't wait to see your journey xxxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I think this may be my time.. after 14 cycles.

I'm 10 or 11 dpo and I got this this morning, on our anniversary. Attachment 84827

Probably not visible with these poor uploads though
    Totally been stalking....huge congrats darling! Fx for sticky! Can't wait to see your journey xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really frustrated now. So af arrives on time on Tues (Mon ended up just being spotting after all) and now - she's basically gone.
    Another really light period. I'm actually really concerned that the uterine lining isn't thickening enough. Will speak to the dr about it next Fri when I go.
    Any one else having really light periods and still managing to get preggers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Optimistic October 2016 ttc thread

@Elaria086 I have really short periods, have just fallen pregnant and have 4 other children. I usually have 1 day heavy, 1 day light and 1 day of spotting. I've never had to use any sanitary products over night, for some reason AF is nonexistent overnight.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

Elaria086  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    @Elaria086 I have really short periods, have just fallen pregnant and have 4 other children. I usually have 1 day heavy, 1 day light and 1 day of spotting. I've never had to use any sanitary products over night, for some reason AF is nonexistent overnight.
    Thanks BabyG4! Before I went on bc they were very heavy with lots of pain. With a family history of endo, I was on it permanently. So just very odd for me. Good to know though that I should still be able to get preggers!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Elaria086 For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1475705483.891806.jpg
    I hope this cycle wasn't a bust

15. The Following User Says Thank You to IDreamofIcecreamSundaes For This Useful Post:

Elaria086  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    Really frustrated now. So af arrives on time on Tues (Mon ended up just being spotting after all) and now - she's basically gone.
    Another really light period. I'm actually really concerned that the uterine lining isn't thickening enough. Will speak to the dr about it next Fri when I go.
    I've always had light periods and just got my first bfp. My last period in Sept was 1.5 days of bleeding and then a few days of spotting. I also didn't get much during the night. Hoping you get your bfp soon!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

Elaria086  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    I have always had light periods. I have a 2yo conceived by accident. I had a scan at the end of last cycle and it showed a very nice thick healthy endometrium so it seems heaviness of period doesn't correlate to health of lining.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

Elaria086  (06-10-2016)