+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    SMU 12dpo. I used a cheap eBay one this morning and it was just visible. So I got a frer and this is the result.
    Attachment 84817
    Congratulations! How exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Have you seen any line at all? Or stark white? If there's been any line they may have been positive, check out my photo above comparing Internet cheapies to store bought!
    Stark white. Hubby inverted an image and there was a hint of a line but from what i read, you need a strong line for it to be positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IDreamofIcecreamSundaes View Post
    Stark white. Hubby inverted an image and there was a hint of a line but from what i read, you need a strong line for it to be positive.
    Oh that sucks! I must say your chart is quite odd, I haven't seen a consistent temp creep like that prior to O. I think just DTD every second day or so til you get AF or bfp, at least then your bases are covered!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Have you seen any line at all? Or stark white? If there's been any line they may have been positive, check out my photo above comparing Internet cheapies to store bought!
    Actually looking at your chart more closely there's a possibility you O on CD11 too, as that's the lowest point before the temp starts rising. I'll be very interested to see what happens with it in the next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so confused by the whole thing. Hopefully we didnt miss our chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    FRER still negative...10 days since the last positive OPK so hoping for a miracle and that it's still just too early. Really losing hope though.

Ovia is telling me AF is due today, though I don't know how accurate is because that's based of when the bleeding from the MC stopped. Waaaaah.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelinLucky For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (05-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    SMU 12dpo. I used a cheap eBay one this morning and it was just visible. So I got a frer and this is the result.
    Attachment 84817
    Congrats Hun. Nice line

Attachment 84820
    I'm very disappointed with my opks. Still negative!
    Would it be worthwhile going to the chemist and buying a set of clear blue ovulation sticks and seeing if you get a line? I never get a decent OPK line with FMU so I go to the toilet around 4 and don't drink anything until I go again 3hrs later & always manage to catch the surge. I never got positive lines on eBay OPKs either.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    FRER still negative...10 days since the last positive OPK so hoping for a miracle and that it's still just too early. Really losing hope though.

Ovia is telling me AF is due today, though I don't know how accurate is because that's based of when the bleeding from the MC stopped. Waaaaah.
    Hugs Hun. It's not over til the fat lady sings. So if you 10 days post last positive OPK it is possible you're only 7-8days post ovulation as a positive OPK (surge) is usually 12-48hrs prior to ovulation. I notice I get the positive OPK the evening before I ovulate (this month I had positive OPK cd 14 & 15 with temp dip cd 16). Last month positive OPK cd 12 with temp dip CD14. Hope that makes sense

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

FeelinLucky  (05-10-2016),happyfrog  (05-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Optimistic October 2016 ttc thread

Ok im at the chemist now i can only afford the Forelife ovulation tester. Is that a good one? I'll get it and see
    Last edited by IDreamofIcecreamSundaes; 05-10-2016 at 13:14. Reason: Posted too quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok im at the chemist now i can only afford the Forelife ovulation tester. Is that a good one? I'll get it and see
    Go the Ovuplan ones if you can. Make sure they're pee sticks not the saliva test things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick question... I am normally a 36 day cycle but last month I was 39. This month do I test after my 36 day or my 39th day?