+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Do you usually get creamy cm in the lead up to AF? If not, it could be a sign.
    I checked what I put in Ovia from last cycle and it was watery all in the lead up

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (02-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't rule it out just yet with the CM @Ahalfdozen, I had a fair amount too, still do and got my BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Don't rule it out just yet with the CM @Ahalfdozen, I had a fair amount too, still do and got my BFP.
    I'm only a few days off testing. Will try not think about it I guess. Sucks when I'm doing such a good job of avoiding symptom spotting, so the symptoms ramp up and become more obvious haha.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (03-10-2016),Yogis Mumma  (02-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So hard not to symptom spot! Good luck for the next coming days.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (02-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Optimistic October 2016 ttc thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Feelinlucky did u test again this morning??
    Yeah, same dealio as yesterday so I remain unconvinced. I want to believe a line is a line, but I don't know. If it showed up on the first response dip test, wouldn't it show up on the FRER since they're supposed to be more sensitive? I just don't know what to think and can't stand to get my hopes up. I guess all I can do is wait. It sucks not even knowing when AF is due because of the miscarriage. Boobs are increasingly sore/full (not a usual AF symptom for me), still no bleeding at all, nausea here and there. Cramping (a usual early pg symptom for me). Then again I'm so bloody anxious it's hard to know what's causing what.

Something really terrible has happened with DP and I too and I honestly don't think I can even call him DP after today....so now feeling massively panicky because if this cycle hasn't taken, I'm guessing that's going to be it for me for a looooong time. Maybe I'll never get my rainbow after all. So shattered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    Yeah, same dealio as yesterday so I remain unconvinced. I want to believe a line is a line, but I don't know. If it showed up on the first response dip test, wouldn't it show up on the FRER since they're supposed to be more sensitive? I just don't know what to think and can't stand to get my hopes up. I guess all I can do is wait. It sucks not even knowing when AF is due because of the miscarriage. Boobs are increasingly sore/full (not a usual AF symptom for me), still no bleeding at all, nausea here and there. Cramping (a usual early pg symptom for me). Then again I'm so bloody anxious it's hard to know what's causing what.

Something really terrible has happened with DP and I too and I honestly don't think I can even call him DP after today....so now feeling massively panicky because if this cycle hasn't taken, I'm guessing that's going to be it for me for a looooong time. Maybe I'll never get my rainbow after all. So shattered.
    I hope you are okay!!! Sounds like a very stressful time for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you're ok @FeelinLucky and can work things out with DP if it's possible. If you can, take some time away from testing for the next few days, have some time for yourself to recover from everything you've been through of late x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm sorry to hear this lovely, hoping u can work it out xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry. It sounds like you have a lot to process. Do take some time to process and feel. You will get your baby eventually I'm sure of it. Go gently and be kind to yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see a second line 10dpo I thought why not test I have a few signs, they are cheap eBay tests I'll give it a shot. The line appeared within about 3 minutes or so.

It sucks that the line isn't visible in the pic
    IMG_3757.jpg

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (03-10-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (04-10-2016),ChannyV  (03-10-2016),crunchymumma  (03-10-2016),Kaya  (03-10-2016),Whitem  (03-10-2016),Yogis Mumma  (03-10-2016)