+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchymumma View Post
    Hi ladies!
    Most of you are probably in the Sept group but thought I'd update here for those no longer checking in there.

2 days ago - PM I got a feint positive on a FRER.
    1 day ago - AM I got a positive on a FRER. Then I tested again PM (because I thought the FRER may be wrong) and got a positive on a Confirm.

So I'm going to head on over to a DIG and hope all goes well with my bloods tomorrow.

Wishing all of you ladies the best and hope to see you in a DIG soon!
    Congrats Hun best of luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IDreamofIcecreamSundaes View Post
    Attachment 84644
    So my opks arrived! Decided to test it out, and it's neg. But thats ok im still days away from possible ovulation day according to FF.
    Baby dust to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still plodding along here. I have no idea how many DPO I actually am given that I've had so many positive OPKs. Trying not to symptom spot but not succeeding in the slightest.

Does anyone know if having a miscarriage is like hitting the reset button for your body? I mean...usually I get cramping the day before AF and that is the only symptom I ever, ever have. I was highly alarmed to have really sore boobs in my last pregnancy because it has literally never happened before! But as of today I have had cramps for 5 days, and my boobs are really sore and sensitive...not sure if my periods are just going to be different now or if maybe it means something good?

I don't know. I've finally run out of HPTs thank god and I'm not planning on buying more until the end of the month because I just can't handle the disappointment. I could do with finding out as late as possible, anyway. I already feel like my next baby is going to die too .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    May I join you all here please?
    I'm waiting on AF or BFP after Implanon removal on 1st Sept. BFNs all this last week, last one this AM. No more tests now & not buying more until next week unless AF rears her head.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivm fet

Hi Channyv could you please put me down for 22/10 looking at fet on the 7-8 October this is my first transfer after two failed IVF cycles and first shot at IVM we got our 2 squishies💕 Grade 2a and 2b embryos! I've been on gonal f for 8 days for oestrogen support and looking at trigger shot tomorrow my lining was at 8.8mm today so quiet happy with that!!

Hoping everyone has a successful miracle filled October ✨✨✨

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Babydream101 For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (29-09-2016),Elaria086  (29-09-2016),elsie999  (30-09-2016),Whitem  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    I could do with finding out as late as possible, anyway. I already feel like my next baby is going to die too .
    Oh my dear woman, this breaks my heart. Try to trust, your body knows what to do, much love to you. Be kind to yourself xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

FeelinLucky  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Blackouts here in SA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I ask, does anyone get really down or cranky around o time with sharp pain on one side?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Whitem  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    Still plodding along here. I have no idea how many DPO I actually am given that I've had so many positive OPKs. Trying not to symptom spot but not succeeding in the slightest.

Does anyone know if having a miscarriage is like hitting the reset button for your body? I mean...usually I get cramping the day before AF and that is the only symptom I ever, ever have. I was highly alarmed to have really sore boobs in my last pregnancy because it has literally never happened before! But as of today I have had cramps for 5 days, and my boobs are really sore and sensitive...not sure if my periods are just going to be different now or if maybe it means something good?

I don't know. I've finally run out of HPTs thank god and I'm not planning on buying more until the end of the month because I just can't handle the disappointment. I could do with finding out as late as possible, anyway. I already feel like my next baby is going to die too .
    i am so sorry for your loss. Great willpower to not buy more I am hopeless and always test earlier then I should. I really hope you get a bfp soon and have a smooth uneventful pregnancy that results in the safe arrival of a little bub for you.

Last month I had crazy cramps and sore boobs week before af and i swore I was pregnant but unfortunately wasn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Can I ask, does anyone get really down or cranky around o time with sharp pain on one side?
    My left side hurts the most. I can't walk fast during that time as it's uncomfortable. Not sure about cranky... lately I've been trying hard not to upset hubby as I don't want him turning around saying I'm only using him to get pregnant! Hehe

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (30-09-2016)