+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetty View Post
    Hi guys! First time posting on anything anywhere haha.
    Currently TTC #1 started trying October last year, so really hoping this month goes well.

AF is supposed to arrive on the 9th but she's been doing her own thing lately.
    Really positive cm this month, which is great. And my nipples are really tender at the moment. This doesn't usually happen until the day/ day after AF arrives, so that makes me a little more positive.

But of course, staying level headed but also letting myself feel a little excited for once
    Welcome, @nuggety sometimes it's nice to get a little excited. Fingers crossed for your positive result soon!!! (AF for me is due on the 5th)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    Most of you are probably in the Sept group but thought I'd update here for those no longer checking in there.

2 days ago - PM I got a feint positive on a FRER.
    1 day ago - AM I got a positive on a FRER. Then I tested again PM (because I thought the FRER may be wrong) and got a positive on a Confirm.

So I'm going to head on over to a DIG and hope all goes well with my bloods tomorrow.

Wishing all of you ladies the best and hope to see you in a DIG soon!

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to crunchymumma For This Useful Post:

Elaria086  (29-09-2016),elsie999  (29-09-2016),happyfrog  (02-10-2016),IDreamofIcecreamSundaes  (29-09-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (29-09-2016),MissMac86  (29-09-2016),MUG81  (30-09-2016),nuggetty  (29-09-2016),rhee1980  (29-09-2016),sashas girl  (29-09-2016),tamzmaree  (29-09-2016),Whitem  (29-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm putting myself at a guess 6dpo. Yesterday and today milk has tasted very weird, I thought it maybe cause while I was away for my granddaughters birth I hadn't had milk from a bottle, was drinking maccas coffee each morning. Yesterday I had a home made coffee and it tasted weird, thought it was my milk but it was brand new, so anyway today I got a maccas coffee and it tastes just like the home made one I had yesterday. So that's weird and never happened before.

Cramps in lower back and lower abdo, no particular side.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (29-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchymumma View Post
    Hi ladies!
    Most of you are probably in the Sept group but thought I'd update here for those no longer checking in there.

2 days ago - PM I got a feint positive on a FRER.
    1 day ago - AM I got a positive on a FRER. Then I tested again PM (because I thought the FRER may be wrong) and got a positive on a Confirm.

So I'm going to head on over to a DIG and hope all goes well with my bloods tomorrow.

Wishing all of you ladies the best and hope to see you in a DIG soon!
    Congratulations beautiful! Wishing you all the best xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sapphire1992 For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    So I'm putting myself at a guess 6dpo. Yesterday and today milk has tasted very weird, I thought it maybe cause while I was away for my granddaughters birth I hadn't had milk from a bottle, was drinking maccas coffee each morning. Yesterday I had a home made coffee and it tasted weird, thought it was my milk but it was brand new, so anyway today I got a maccas coffee and it tastes just like the home made one I had yesterday. So that's weird and never happened before.

Omgosh I swear I just saw this on fb as forum as well? It's odd for things to taste weird. I don't know from experience, but I have heard things can taste metallic in early pregnancy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire1992 View Post
    Omgosh I swear I just saw this on fb as forum as well? It's odd for things to taste weird. I don't know from experience, but I have heard things can taste metallic in early pregnancy x
    You did.. double post for those who aren't on the fb group lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (30-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday I had a home made coffee and it tasted weird, thought it was my milk but it was brand new, so anyway today I got a maccas coffee and it tastes just like the home made one I had yesterday. So that's weird and never happened before.

Fingers crossed this means a positive!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You did.. double post for those who aren't on the fb group lol
    I gathered that sorry just excited to see someone on here who is also in the forum!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sapphire1992 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire1992 View Post
    I gathered that sorry just excited to see someone on here who is also in the forum!
    Yes if anyone else wants to join the FB group just pm me

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1475122205.511121.jpg
    So my opks arrived! Decided to test it out, and it's neg. But thats ok im still days away from possible ovulation day according to FF.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IDreamofIcecreamSundaes For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (29-09-2016),rhee1980  (29-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (29-09-2016)