+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine is kind of halfway between the two. It seems like normal "watery" cm until you touch two fingers together and they stick a little bit, but otherwise it just seems clear and wet like the watery one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1474937186.708298.jpg
    Does anyone here use fertility friend? This is my current chart. I'm very new to it i found it after a google search. Is it usual for it to not have much information about the current cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    For those using Ovia, what is "School glue" supposed to mean? It seems like there could possibly be a few more options. That is, (Tmi) what would you classify it as, if it's wet but tacky and completely clear. Does that seem like "school glue" to you? Or is it supposed to mean more like Clay glue, white and gluggy?
    I use that option for both 'creamy' and 'sticky'. Basically anything that isn't watery or EWCM. I really needs to split that into creamy and sticky, it's too broad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IDreamofIcecreamSundaes View Post
    Attachment 84576
    Does anyone here use fertility friend? This is my current chart. I'm very new to it i found it after a google search. Is it usual for it to not have much information about the current cycle?
    Yep that's normal. It needs to see some fertile signs before it will do anything (eg CM, CO, OPKs etc). It also won't say you've O until it sees a sustained temp increase.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, still stalking the TTC threads and crossing my fingers you all get your BFP's soon I have a bunch of IC OPKS left over. If anyone wants them please PM me your postal address and ill pop them in the mail

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FTMumma For This Useful Post:

Whitem  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those using Ovia, what is "School glue" supposed to mean? It seems like there could possibly be a few more options. That is, (Tmi) what would you classify it as, if it's wet but tacky and completely clear. Does that seem like "school glue" to you? Or is it supposed to mean more like Clay glue, white and gluggy?
    I select 'school glue' for most of my cm that isn't clear. Particularly if it looks like clag glue, snot,rubbery. I choose ewcm when it's definitely very clear and stretchy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Yep that's normal. It needs to see some fertile signs before it will do anything (eg CM, CO, OPKs etc). It also won't say you've O until it sees a sustained temp increase.
    Ok thanks! Hopefully my opks come tomorrow

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IDreamofIcecreamSundaes For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I select 'school glue' for most of my cm that isn't clear. Particularly if it looks like clag glue, snot,rubbery. I choose ewcm when it's definitely very clear and stretchy.
    I think that's where I am getting stuck. It's not white, not even a little. It is so super clear that it could be mistaken for watery, but it has a tacky feel to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that's where I am getting stuck. It's not white, not even a little. It is so super clear that it could be mistaken for watery, but it has a tacky feel to it.
    Tacky, as in sticky?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Tacky, as in sticky?
    Yeh. Like touching sticker residue