+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 756
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,143
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    690
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine is kind of halfway between the two. It seems like normal "watery" cm until you touch two fingers together and they stick a little bit, but otherwise it just seems clear and wet like the watery one.

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Deception Bay
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    IMG_1474937186.708298.jpg
    Does anyone here use fertility friend? This is my current chart. I'm very new to it i found it after a google search. Is it usual for it to not have much information about the current cycle?

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked
    603
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    For those using Ovia, what is "School glue" supposed to mean? It seems like there could possibly be a few more options. That is, (Tmi) what would you classify it as, if it's wet but tacky and completely clear. Does that seem like "school glue" to you? Or is it supposed to mean more like Clay glue, white and gluggy?
    I use that option for both 'creamy' and 'sticky'. Basically anything that isn't watery or EWCM. I really needs to split that into creamy and sticky, it's too broad.

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked
    603
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IDreamofIcecreamSundaes View Post
    Attachment 84576
    Does anyone here use fertility friend? This is my current chart. I'm very new to it i found it after a google search. Is it usual for it to not have much information about the current cycle?
    Yep that's normal. It needs to see some fertile signs before it will do anything (eg CM, CO, OPKs etc). It also won't say you've O until it sees a sustained temp increase.

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies, still stalking the TTC threads and crossing my fingers you all get your BFP's soon I have a bunch of IC OPKS left over. If anyone wants them please PM me your postal address and ill pop them in the mail

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to FTMumma For This Useful Post:

    Whitem  (27-09-2016)

  7. #166
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    979
    Thanked
    673
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    For those using Ovia, what is "School glue" supposed to mean? It seems like there could possibly be a few more options. That is, (Tmi) what would you classify it as, if it's wet but tacky and completely clear. Does that seem like "school glue" to you? Or is it supposed to mean more like Clay glue, white and gluggy?
    I select 'school glue' for most of my cm that isn't clear. Particularly if it looks like clag glue, snot,rubbery. I choose ewcm when it's definitely very clear and stretchy.

  8. #167
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Deception Bay
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Yep that's normal. It needs to see some fertile signs before it will do anything (eg CM, CO, OPKs etc). It also won't say you've O until it sees a sustained temp increase.
    Ok thanks! Hopefully my opks come tomorrow

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to IDreamofIcecreamSundaes For This Useful Post:

    rhee1980  (27-09-2016)

  10. #168
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,143
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    690
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I select 'school glue' for most of my cm that isn't clear. Particularly if it looks like clag glue, snot,rubbery. I choose ewcm when it's definitely very clear and stretchy.
    I think that's where I am getting stuck. It's not white, not even a little. It is so super clear that it could be mistaken for watery, but it has a tacky feel to it.

  11. #169
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    979
    Thanked
    673
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    I think that's where I am getting stuck. It's not white, not even a little. It is so super clear that it could be mistaken for watery, but it has a tacky feel to it.
    Tacky, as in sticky?

  12. #170
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,143
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    690
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Tacky, as in sticky?
    Yeh. Like touching sticker residue


 

Similar Threads

  1. New here...planning for our first pregnancy October 2016!
    By KateM4 in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-04-2016, 21:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue Bank
Cryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 12 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian families. To discuss the benefits of banking your baby's cord blood & tissue stem cells call us on 1800 220 410.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!