+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CD15 and finally got a flashy smiley, couple of days later than last month but oh well at least it's happening.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marshy68 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (22-09-2016),crunchymumma  (26-09-2016),Elaria086  (22-09-2016),rhee1980  (22-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I'm officially in the tww!!!! I usually want the time to go by quickly but I'm just about to start school holidays and I don't want to wish the time away! Praying, hoping and crossing fingers and toes for this to be my month!!!!!!!
    Same here Yogis Mumma... all fingers, toes and (now) legs crossed! What date are you testing? (Because it's too hard to go back to page 1 and check, obviously....)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elaria086 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my solid smiley on my OPK this morning!! so excited! Even if I don't get a BFP this round I'm still excited that my body has responded to treatment

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissMac86 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (22-09-2016),crunchymumma  (26-09-2016),mmmkay  (22-09-2016),rhee1980  (22-09-2016),Whitem  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scratchy throat and the start of a runny nose...I really don't want to be sick!!!! I already had a 3-week cold in Aug!!! school hols start next week and I really want to enjoy them!!
    Oh no! Start smashing vitamin C and garlic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm officially in the tww!!!! I usually want the time to go by quickly but I'm just about to start school holidays and I don't want to wish the time away! Praying, hoping and crossing fingers and toes for this to be my month!!!!!!!
    I know how you feel! I'm in the tww also bit I'm enjoying my school hols so I've been less obsessed! The holidays go quick enough so I reckon our cycles have done is a favour this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the clear blue lube a few weeks ago, we used it last night. I only used 2gms as I have read others comment that a little goes a long way haha. Made a huge difference.

And I think I got a positive OPK today

IMG_3726.jpg

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (26-09-2016),Marshy68  (22-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    I was told that any swimmers that are going to get in, get in pretty quick so most of the stuff that comes out when you go to the toilet was never going to make it anyways and it's normal for a lot of it to be "discarded".
    Thank you ladies - I have been paranoid about this
    We use conceive plus it's pretty good but always nervous after so try and stay still forever

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    Same here Yogis Mumma... all fingers, toes and (now) legs crossed! What date are you testing? (Because it's too hard to go back to page 1 and check, obviously....)
    Oct 5

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

Whitem  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry this is way too much TMI!!!!
    But wondering if anyone has experienced this?
    My periods are still very irregular and sometimes I feel my body gears up to ovulate then doesn't.
    Last Friday I got globs of thick white stretchy cm on my undies and when I wiped it literally pulled more out (sorry!!!!) Very thick but clear but rubbery looking and so much of it.
    That continued till about Monday then I got watery super slippery cm on and off and still have it today. Like go to wipe myself and my hand slips away there is so much 😣
    Ahhh I am so sorry for all the tmi! 🙉🙊
    When the hell am I meant to be fertile?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brunettechick View Post
    Sorry this is way too much TMI!!!!
    But wondering if anyone has experienced this?
    My periods are still very irregular and sometimes I feel my body gears up to ovulate then doesn't.
    Last Friday I got globs of thick white stretchy cm on my undies and when I wiped it literally pulled more out (sorry!!!!) Very thick but clear but rubbery looking and so much of it.
    That continued till about Monday then I got watery super slippery cm on and off and still have it today. Like go to wipe myself and my hand slips away there is so much
    Ahhh I am so sorry for all the tmi!
    When the hell am I meant to be fertile?!
    The one where you wipe and it slips is your EWCM and is the most fertile, keep DTD until it goes away again. It usually stops the day of or day after O

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

brunettechick  (22-09-2016)